Kings Ford

1083 reviews

1083 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kings Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2019

We were shown vehicles that we were interested in and allowed to drive one without an attendant looking over my shoulder. They were negotiable with the... price and offered accessories we were interested in. Found the best interest rate available and had us on the road in less than two hours.

November 14, 2019

My dealer Anthony Alexander gets 5 stars. Felt a lot of pressure under Travis. Wished we ended up with the best deal first. Love it

We are thrilled to hear that Anthony was a pleasure to work with. We appreciate the recommendation and high rating. We hope to see you again soon!

Travis Martin

(4.6) 98 reviews

Mike Wheeler

(5.0) 10 reviews

Anthony Alexander

(4.8) 35 reviews

• February 11, 2019

Purchased a new Ford Expedition from Stephen McAfee. It was a no pressure experience. Stephen let my wife and I take it out on a test drive unaccompanied... which I really appreciated. Their original Sam’s Club and x-plan price was high. However, when I searched a 500 mile radius (my personal limit) for the best vehicle price combination and found an identically equipped vehicle about a hundred miles away with a significantly lower price, he (and his sales manager) matched it. Then to top it off, Stephen came in on his day off for me to complete the purchase. I really appreciate the finance manager, Andrew. Offered me an extended warranty from Ford at the same price as you can find on line from other Ford dealers. Further, there were no high pressure sales for tire protection, paint sealants etc. Overall, it was a great experience.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave such great fedbakc with us on your overall expirence at the dealership! Congrats on your purchase! If yo...u ever need anything, let us know. We hope to see you again soon. Until then, take care!

Stephen McAfee

Sales

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 14, 2019

We went to Kings Ford to test drive a Fiesta, which was "okay" but my husband pointed out the Ecosport which I loved. There was no pressure to purchase... at all. John Wayne pointed out many of the car's features and when he gound one he didn't know previously he made a note of the feature. John Wayne knew I wanted to be able to put my bike in the back of the car and requested a photo to be able to point this out to future customers.

We are thrilled to hear that you and your husband had a wonderful five-star experience at the dealership with John. Thank you for the recommendation. ...We hope to see you again soon!

Travis Martin

(4.6) 98 reviews

November 12, 2019

Kings Ford works hard to earn your business and understands the quality of gaining a loyal customer. We will definitely be back because of the care and... attention they were willing to put into us making a purchase. I'm thankful to have found a dealership that understands the gravity of the decision on a family. We will definitely be back.

We are elated to hear about your wonderful five-star experience at the dealership! We strive to have great customer care at all times and your feedbac...k truly reflects that. If you ever need anything, be sure to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again!

Randy Baxter

(4.8) 46 reviews

November 8, 2019

I was greeted before I even entered the building and Erik made the whole process easy. Both he and Andy were patient and explained every detail clearly... and concisely. I'm glad I chose this dealership to shop at.

We are thrilled to know that Eric and Andy were such a pleasure to work with during your time spent at the dealership! We appreciate your five-stars ...and feedback. If you ever need anything, let us know. Take care!

Randy Baxter

(4.8) 46 reviews

Alec Roshek

(5.0) 16 reviews

Erik Brown

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 35 reviews

November 6, 2019

Everyone was pleasant and took care of us in a quick and professional manner. We were pleased with the available selection. Thank you very much

Thank you for sharing your five-star feedback with us!

November 5, 2019

I bought a new 2019 Ford Edge. There was a large selection and I got exactly the one I was shopping for. The purchasing process was very efficient. ... I took two test drives and spoke by phone to clarify details. I have also bought a used Explorer from Kings Ford as well as utilized their service department. I have been very pleased with Kings Ford in all areas.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave such great feedback on your overall experience at the dealership! We appreciate the five-stars and recom...mendation! If you ever need anything, be sure to let us know. Take care!

Randy Kleine

(5.0) 49 reviews

November 4, 2019

I had a great experience Geno rep, he was very very patient with me answered ALL my questions believe me I had a list. he showed me the vehicles I wanted... to see and explained the differences, I totally took up all his time. the manger and finance rep also where helpful and I'm sorry I kept them there so late. also emails with Brayden Mattimre

Thank you kindly for the feedback! We are thrilled to know that the experience you had at the dealership was a positive one! We strive to treat everyo...ne like family! If you ever need anything, let us know. Take care!

Kody Lowe

(4.6) 35 reviews

November 4, 2019

I worked with Hayden for the test drive. Unfortunately he was not there the next day when I returned to purchase the vehicle. Hayden was professional... and knowledgeable. The next day I worked with Alex who was equally professional and knowledgeable. He made the process easy. After the car was detailed and ready to go he looked over the car and we both noticed some things that still needed to be cleaned up. I had to return the next day to finish up the paperwork quickly and he took the car back and had it cleaned up again for me. He was very friendly and very helpful.

Jen, we are thrilled to hear that Hayden and Alec were such a pleasure to work with during your overall car buying experience! We strive to have excel...lent customer care at all times and your wonderful feedback reflects just that! Thank you for the five-stars and recommendation! If you ever need anything, let us know. Take care!

Alec Roshek