753 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kings Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Kings Ford Service

The staff was very courteous and kept me updated on my vehicle as needed

The staff was very courteous and kept me updated on my vehicle as needed

• Good Job

The team did a nice job from start to finish of the repair process.

The team did a nice job from start to finish of the repair process.

• Happy Customer

Stopped in to look around for the wife's next vehicle. Ended up with 2 vehicles purchased. Sales associate Steve White was a pleasure to work with, patient, willing to accommodate our schedule, and fun to talk with. This is an outstanding dealership to do business at and I normally hate the car buying process!

• MY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH KINGS FORD!
    March 22, 2017

Kings Ford Inc

Pink panther84

Hello people! I was recently in Kings ford to look for my next car. I was wondering around the parking for a good 15 mins before someone came out finally a gentleman TY came out to help me. He was rude very short with me, wasn't listening to what I was looking for at all!! I thought I found what I was looking for and he told me 2 DIFFERENT PRICES!!! Very shady operation that they are running there. I would advise to go some where else so YOUR NOT their next Victim!!!

Kings Ford Inc

We apologize that you were treated the way that you were. That is not a reflection on how we treat our customers. Will you please call us at 513-683-0220 and ask for Travis Martin we would like to hear more about this situation so that we can make sure we don't repeat it.

Pink panther84

It is obvious that something needs to be done about your whole dealership from all the other horrible reviews. I've read shame on me for NOT reading them before hand. I hope you guys get it together. Best regards, ANOTHER LOST CUSTOMER

• Great People

Very good price on explorer and great customer service good explanation during the buying process very open on details

Jeff, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Recent Service Visit

Very please with my recent service visit. You can always tell when the job is done right! Would highly recommend. Thanks!

• Service

Excellent and efficient service on an unscheduled visit. The TV screens showing state and time of your service is state of the art

• Kings Ford

Sales person was awesome. Very helpful, not pushy. Very quick but thorough with paperwork. Great experience with kings ford!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Mark! At Kings Ford Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Oil change
    February 24, 2017

My first oil change so it's free, I arrived here 9: 30 am and I am still siting in the lobby at 12:15 and my oil change is still not done very slow and they only have 3 mechanics . Service here has fallen with my last service and even prior To this they was very fast they gave more counter help here then Mechanics

• maintenance on Company car

Employees very friendly and helpful. Kept Customer updated and informed on work on car.