Kings Ford

836 reviews

836 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kings Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 25, 2018

I was just shopping and was approached by Ben Mumfrey salesman at King Ford. He was polite, knowledgeable and friendly. After I told him what I was looking... for he took me to what the dealership had available and proceeded to write the best deal he could on the car. I decided to negotiate and he went back to his supervisor and made it happen. I got the truck I was looking for with none of the discomfort in the sales process. It was appreciated. I would recommend Ben to anyone seeking a no pressure salesperson who understood his product.

We are elated to hear that you had an excellent experience at the dealership with Ben. Congrats on the truck! Thank you for the recommendation and fiv...e-star rating! If you ever need anything, let us know!

Andy Buchanan

Business Manager

(5.0) 54 reviews

Ben Mumfrey

October 7, 2018

Had a great experience. Kings ford helped me find exactly what I was looking for. The people were friendly and understanding of my wants and needs. I’m... looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Hey Cody! We are so happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience at the dealership! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Tak...e care.

Andy Buchanan

Business Manager

(5.0) 54 reviews

Geno Boles

October 3, 2018

I shopped with David and he was amazing! He made sure to follow up with me throughout the entire process. He listened to everything I wanted in my new... car and gave me just that. Very nice guy!

Darby, we are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience at the dealership with David! Congrats on the new purchase! If you ever need anythi...ng, let us know!

David Geise

Sales Professional

September 14, 2018

I have never been any more disgusted with the ???bait & switch??? tactics I have just experienced with Kings Ford today ??? unprofessional and incredulous... . . . For months, have repeatedly received their email propaganda as show below: We often receive requests for pre-owned vehicle models similar to yours. According to our records, it appears you have approximately 8 payments remaining on your 2016 Ford Fusion and are paying approximately $218. Being able to acquire vehicles that we have either sold, serviced or both that we can add to our Pre-Owned inventory is the best possible scenario. In a search of our customer records I identified your car as a perfect match for us. As compensation to you, if we could upgrade you to a newer Ford Fusion keeping your payments about the same, would you consider letting us purchase your car? Decided to call to better understand what is really involved with this process, made an appointment and was blatantly told REPEATEDLY, in person, and several times over the phone, that all that was needed was driver???s license, proof of insurance and my time, to come in, chose a new model fusion and extend lease with a monthly payment matching my current obligation. Scheduled appointment today, and came in, prepared to participate in this lease upgrade and at that time, was informed my monthly payment would be more than TWICE what I was paying!! Absolutely unbelievable, I mean nothing short of pathetic, constantly presenting a fraudulent offer and waste my time ??? extremely disappointing

Kings Ford Inc

Craig, we understand your frustration in regards to this situation. We would like for you to feel free to contact: Travis Martin personally to talk ab...out this. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.- travis.martin@kingsfordinc.com - 513-697-3248. Thank you!

August 29, 2018

Went to purchase a used car and ended up buying a brand new Escape for $20 more per month than a used one. Great salesman and customer service.

Roger, we are happy that you had a great car buying expirence at the dealership! Congrats on the new purchase! If you ever need anything, let us know!... Take care.

David Geise

Sales Professional

August 24, 2018

Car was in the shop for 45days for a transmission leak.. all under warranty (brand new trans) Ford failed to solve the issue but charged me $700 in rentals... for work that should have been completed in 48 hours.

Kings Ford Inc

We understand your frustration in regards to this situation. We would like for you to feel free to contact: Travis Martin personally to talk about thi...s. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.- travis.martin@kingsfordinc.com - 513-697-3248. Thank you.

Matt Huber

Service Manager

Jerrod Rush

Jason Poulin

August 20, 2018

I was referred by a friend to Kings Ford with the intent of purchasing a new truck and the entire process couldn’t have been easier. I was very well... taken care of. Recommended for sure!

Hi Chris, we are elated to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership! We thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you again soon!

July 18, 2018

I brought my car in for a engine light issue. Once the mechanics did their testing, everythingc checked out fine. ( No mechanical issues). I would highly... recommend anyone that drives a Ford and Lincoln to use Kings Ford for their services. Thank you so much for providing great customer service and delivery.

Kings Ford Inc

Dawn, we are thrilled to hear about your great Customer Service experience at the dealership! We thank you kindly for the recommendation and hope to s...ee you around soon! Take care.

Tellis Kennedy

Jason Poulin

July 10, 2018

Typical dealer car is worth gold when it???s theirs but as soon as you buy it becomes a used car and as is. I purchased car from Ryan and I???m an out... of state customer and will NEVER purchase a car from here again. I hired a transport company to deliver Car as it???s a 750 mile drive. I have had car for 2 weeks, drove it 45 miles and already blew a tire that this dealer over looked as they only replaced one tire which who does that? He also claimed the car had been serviced as oil changed and looked over however, this was one of many lies because this car has an oil life % displayed on he dash and it was at 63% when I got the car which only had 50 miles since the Odometer . His service was by far the worst I???ve ever experienced in my life. I have purchased about 12-15 cars in my life. Horrible at getting in contact with, claims it???s a busy time of the month no matter what time you call. Has an excuse for anything. He claimed this vehicle I purchased was a clean nice car, but never mentioned turn signals didn???t work, had no brake lights, had really bad oil leak, ac only worked on speeds 4 & 5. Other issues found power steering leak, sway bar needs replaced, wheel bearings both shot and serpentine belt was cracked and weathered. Some of these are of age related and I understand that but if car was serviced as Ryan claimed then these should of been addressed before selling vehicle. As many were safety related as it wasn???t safe to drive this car 5 miles and no way safe for 750 mile trip. Air filter was several years old and never looked at due to being all black and dirty and one side of it completely missing from rot. Pointed the blame to the service department saying he only sells cars and he couldnt control them. Not to mention car has 2 softball size dents in right front fender which doesn???t allow for opening of passenger door all the way without damaging fender further. Also claimed ???he didn???t have to do anything for me.??? Never did he once apologized or attempted to make situation better or offer. I???ve had car for 2 weeks as I just had it serviced from a reputable dealer and he finally just got back to me today to say I purchased a used car and it was as -is. Needless to say I wouldn???t buy ice from this type of person. I feel one star is giving too much credit at this point.

Kings Ford Inc

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at the dealership and would like for you to personally reach out to Travis Martin to talk abou...t this. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.- travis.martin@kingsfordinc.com - 513-697-3248. Thank you.

Ryan Davis

Sales

July 10, 2018

Not even sure where to begin with my experience from this dealer. My experience felt like a nightmare. Apparently I was told by salesman I had too high... expectations for a “used” car. I never wanted a new car, I wanted a SAFE, reliable in decent condition. Instead I got a car with two softball size dents in right front fender where you can’t even open the passenger door without further damaging the fender. I know a used car will have some scratches and imperfections. The car I purchased shows oil life displayed on the dash sales guy said they changed it but when it was delivered to me it was at 63% and only 40 miles had been put on it since they took ownership (was placed in cover trailer for transporting). I just had it serviced yesterday and now shows 100%. One of the many lies I was told. Also apparently a list of 18 things to fix yet dealership never mention a word of this to me. All they could say was I agreed to as is and don’t worry about the several safety issues with this car. Wouldn’t recommend buying from here as they have no ethics, no heart and will sell you a wrecked car with many safety issues as I found out for myself. They will lie to you as they did or me about the car I purchased being serviced by their service department. I live in Nebraska found this car online. Everything I had been looking for. Low miles, “clean” car as sales rep put it (Ryan). When vehicle was delivered as I paid a transport company to deliver it since it was 800 miles away. I had asked for service record showing what had been done and I got one page stating they replaced one tire and nothing mention of anything else! However, other front tire was completely shot and actually blew out on my because it was in such bad shape. But yet they service department did nothing. Also, air filter had to be several years old as part of the side of the filter was missing and filter was completely black and dirty. No way it was even touched by anyone because any sane person could of seen these issues. Car has oil leak coming bad oil pan gasket, power steeling leak as well and also found out wheel bearings are completely shot as well. This car had no brake lights, burnt out I replaced myself, no turning signals had to replace flasher myself, ha bad a/c blower capacitor. I know used car will need work, however this car had several safety issues and this dealership didn’t even blink an eye about letting it go. Ryan sales guy told me I didn’t make effort to come drive it back the 800 miles and in all honesty his car wouldn’t of made it 100 miles in the shape it was in. Customer service from my experience was honestly i don’t think could get any worst. Every time I called had to leave a message on voicemail never was offered Ryan’s extension. He would call back usually hours later or next morning. Differently noticed the service after my check cleared the bank and what service I had, had disappeared. However it still took 2 weeks for dealership to mail me my title after check cleared. Ryan also stated to me “he didn’t have to do anything for me”. These words sum up how I feel about my experience and they will never get any of my future business. I would have thought his dealer would stand behind the cars they sell however please learned from my experience, they DO NOT!

Hi, we understand your frustration in regards to your situation. We would like you to reach out to Travis Martin personally to talk about this. Pleas...e reach out at your earliest convenience.- travis.martin@kingsfordinc.com - 513-697-3248. Thank you!