• Great experience

Andy gier was great,2nd vechicle we bought within a year..He's a great representative of Kings Ford!

Thanks for letting us know what a great job Andy has been doing, Jason. We truly appreciate your continued business, and we're looking forward to your next visit. Take care!

• 2012 Ford Escape

NThis review website is very frustrating. Dealer is excellent but this website is awful.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Christina. We hope you continue to choose Kings Ford Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Excellent experience

Mike and the financial gentleman were awesome. Very honest and I would recommend family and friends to shop here. Thanks for an awesome experience.

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! Mike and the team strive to offer all our guests a superior customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit reflected this. We hope to see you here again!

• Always great service at Kings Ford

Always very happy with Kings Ford service. Friendly, knowledgeable. I have and will continue to recommend Kings Ford and Kings Ford Service Dept. Thank you for great service!

Debra, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We are grateful to have earned your recommendation! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Kings Ford helped make our experience positive

My experience with Kings Ford was exceedingly excellent considering the circumstances myself and my family found themselves in. They went above and beyond what was necessary to make sure we were taken care of. While I am certainly not pleased with Ford Motor Company's response to their Ford Explorer exhaust and carbon monoxide issues, I am more than satisfied with the attention and service we were given by Kings Ford. We hope to enjoy our new 2016 Edge Sport.

Diana, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose Kings Ford Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• New Ford Escape Lease!

I was extremely happy with the way I was treated at Kings Ford, and ultimately with the new lease "deal" I received. Every staff member that I interacted with was friendly, knowledgable and accommodating. I doubt that I could have done better anywhere else!

Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great service

great in cycle time, place to wait and services lile coffee, snacks, etc

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andres! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

great in cycle time, place to wait and services lile coffee, snacks, etc

• Excellent buying experience!

The customer service and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Kings Ford!!

Justin, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! It is great to hear we were able to provide you with an experience that exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you here again! Take care!

• Best place to buy a car in Cincinnati!

Just purchased our second car from Kings Ford. As always, a pleasant experience. Friendly, knowledable staff, who always seem to go above and beyond. There is no reason to shop for a car anywhere else in the city.

Thank you for your repeat business, Cody! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with such a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Best car buying experience ever!

Our sales guy Randy took care of us really well along with the rest of the staff at Kings Ford. Will be coming back for my next car!

It is great to hear that Randy went above and beyond your expectations to really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!