New 888-293-2490 Dealer Website
Used 877-224-1457 Email Dealer
Service 888-877-0844

3.9
Average based on 21 reviews.
  • Joseph GMC, Cincinnati

Friendly, explains the problem clearly, makes repairs in a timely manner, provides a loaner car, donuts, sandwiches to facilitate your needs and provides a homey atmosphere in the waiting room. Shows an interest in your well being and your needs. Great job. I have traded here and had all service done for years and will definitely continue to do so. Will go to Joseph when it is time to buy a new car.

• Poor service... Caution

Slow; not customer oriented. Had truck for 5 days and need to come back in 3 weeks when part comes in.

• Great experience every time!

Doug Ely is a great man. He is easy to work with, goes the extra mile, and has now helped us with two leases through the Joseph Buick/GMC dealership. The first was a year ago for a 2015 Yukon XL while this year we added a 2015 Acadia Denali AWD. The two vehicles have been awesome and Doug made sure the vehicles he found for us had all the things we needed and more. The Joseph family has been great to us over the years as well. Having bought back now 3 vehicles we had bought from their various dealerships. Would highly recommend them to any friends or family. Top notch in every way!

• Love my GMC!

I had a great experience at the dealership when purchasing my new Terrain. The sales staff was super friendly and very knowledgable. I will definitely recommend Joseph Buick GMC to all my friends.

• Great Dealership!

We came in just to look at a 2015 GMC Yukon, but left with the SUV because it was just too good of a deal to pass up! They gave us a great price on both our trade and purchase. They were very reasonable to deal with, and Ruben and Patrick could quite possibly be the best sales and finance people that I have ever purchased a vehicle from. This is a top notch dealership! Aaron Baughn

• Anthony Upton

No problems. Great car, great facilities, great staff, timely, professional, courteous, In on time, reasonable time to service car.

• Great dealer

Got a call seeing if I was interested in saving money on my lease, said yes and next thing I knew drove out with a new enclave saving $100 per month! Can't get any better than that. Thanks to everyone at Joseph Buick!

• Great service

I always bring my vehicle back to the dealership for maintenance. The service is great and they always do a great job taking care of my car.

• New Terrain customer is HAPPY!

Hello! I am now a new owner of 2015 GMC TERRAIN SLE-1. When I was told that I qualified for this beautiful vehicle I couldn't believe my ears and eyes of the offer that I was given! My mouth dropped and heart raced. Mr. Don Ely was my salesman, he was SO! Very Patient knowledgeable and kind! He did a fabulous job no wonder he made salesman of the year! He deserves it AGAIN! The entire staff was helpful and kind. I truly thank the entire GMC staff for giving me the opportunity to becoming a GMC family member. My Terrain fits like a glove and it rides so comfortably. I am so elated! Now my entire family wants to own a GMC! I definitely would recommend. Thank You, Valencia

• Fast and courteous service

The service manager gave me fast and very courteous service. They figured out the problem and even showed me pictures of the heavy carbon on my valves, fixed it up and even gave me a loaner car.