Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

crappy service
    September 24, 2016

Took our 2012 jeep to check why the AC was not blowing cold air on passenger side. The dealership took apart dash and found problem. After they put d...ash back together we picked it up and now the AC fan does not work properly. It cuts off periodically and goes to the lowest speed without anyone changing it. Took it back. They checked it again and said it was not something they did. It was just something that happened and it would cost an additional 200 to fix for something they did. The fan was working just fine before we brought it in the first time.

Damaged my Vehicle
    September 14, 2016

I let my vehicle to get serviced and I had two door dings when I picked it up. The manger was rude when I confronted them about it. I would not reco...mmend this dealership.

Great service, very clean, informative
    April 24, 2014

We had a very good experience working with our salesman, Michael. He was informative about the vehicle we were purchasing. He went out of his way to h...elp us with getting the best rate on our loan.

My review
    March 18, 2013

This dealership was excellent with the service and the pricing of there vehicles. Dustin Loesche was the salesman that I had and he was great, he knew... how to sell his cars. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

Not Worth Your Time
    January 15, 2013

I would rate these gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, poorly. I normally don't write reviews but there are times when you feel so frustrated that... you can't help but share your experience. From the moment I walked in the door I could feel that things weren't going well. I heard a man from a glass office yelling at one of his salesmen. I was approached by a person, Brian Emerson, because I was looking at the cars in the showroom and he immediately came on strong and wouldn't stop pushing me to buy. Maybe he needed to meet a quota or something. I told him I was just looking and when I was leaving and he waved goodbye as if he was glad to see me go.

2007 Grand Cherokee purchase
    April 9, 2012

Dwayne Smith did a great job as sales person for my daughter. Price was reasonable for the excellent condition of the Jeep. A couple minor difficultie...s, but they were worked out. The Jeep had to go into service a few days later for a minor brake problem. It was repaired at N/C. Second purchase from Northgate and it won't be our last.

Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM