(4.8) 1950 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1950 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent

I gave a great review because the customer service was wonderful. Desmond contacted me via email / phone and provided details regarding the vehicle I ...was interested in. He always asked if I need any additional information. I recommend Desmond if you looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Brake light installed

Greg Frede was so professional. He even called the next day to make sure my car was ok. He had liquid levels & brakes checked also.

Overall Experience

• Keep up the GREAT SERVICE!!

We always take our Honda???s to this service center. Gregg takes care of all our auto needs. We are always satisfied with Gregg and the service depart...ment!!

Thank you for your business and your FIVE STAR REVIEW! #WylerWay

• very helpful and knowledgeable

excellent PR got the car in and out in under an hour. Also employee at ck out desk very courteous. reception room was clean and comfortable.

Thank you for your business and your FIVE STAR REVIEW! #WylerWay

• Leasing Nightmare

I was misinformed on 45 days payment and also that my registration for the lease would have been covered. So not only did I fall behind because I wasn...'t prepared I had to pay over 330 for the registration. I am now behind and I never am behind on anything. Thanks Honda for not telling me the truth. Anything to sell or lease a car. Would not recommend.

Christy, we apologize that you were misinformed. Could you Please email socialsupport@jeffwyler.com with the date of the transaction and the person yo...u worked with so that we could look into the situation further? Thank you

• Incompetent service techs

After getting service done to my vehicle, I had to return because they forgot to complete all the maintenance to my vehicle. I was not offered any co...mpensation, refund, or discount for my time and inconvenience. I will not be returning to Jeff Wyler Honda.

Jim, we're sorry you had to return due to our error. Please contact our General Manager at the store to discuss further.

• 2017 Civic Lease

My salesperson Stacy Cooper was very personable, professional and it was easy to discuss financial matters with him. I would 100% recommend this deale...rship and Stacy. Thanks for an awesome experience!

• GREAT SERVICE!

We always take our cars here for service.Greg in service always takes care of our Honda???s needs. They do a GREAT JOB!!We will always go there.

Overall Experience

• Knowledgable and patient. Went out of their way to help.

I have given Jeff Wyler Honda on Colerain and my sales associate Keith Davis 5 stars because they made a stressful decision as easy as possible. They... took as much time as I needed, answered all my questions and never pressured me to purchase something with which I was not comfortable.

• Great Quick Service

I had an issue with my vehicle and had to have it towed. They were prompt with fitting me in on short notice and resolving the problem. Chuck was es...pecially informative and helpful.

8950 Colerain Ave Cincinnati, OH 45251