Porsche of the Village, Maserati Cincinnati, Alfa Romeo of Cincinnati, and Volvo Cars of Cincinnati East

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 27, 2019

A huge shout out to Sales Consultant Aziz Aripov and to Volvo of the Villages. I recently had the easiest, most pleasant car buying experience in my 64... years of buying cars. All of my calls were answered promptly, and my questions answered satisfactorily. Aziz was patient in dealing with myself and my wife and we were both very pleased with him. The paper work was ready when we arrived to close and the whole process took only a few minutes. The car (used) was delivered in perfect condition and Aziz even had two bottles of cold water in the cup holders! We are very pleased and will certainly return for service and for our next car buying experience. Thanks Aziz!

June 19, 2019

Numerous problems with Porsche of the Village since my May 11th pick-up. Financing, Service and Sales. Awaiting the GM's response whether or not I am... released from the new car and can change my ratings.

February 10, 2018

Suspension issue covered under used car warranty that I didn't know still existed and performed 60k service at a fair price. world class service that haven't... experienced at any dealership in the past

December 1, 2017

I live in Columbus and was a bit apprehensive about purchasing a car out of town. Scott was my salesman and did a fantastic job to ease my mind! Great... deal, great service and highly knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted. Communicated with me via email and telephone and answered all my questions. I intend to return for my next purchase. Highly recommended!

November 16, 2017

Kenny was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, and detail oriented. He took the time to make sure my questions were answered and made sure I... had all of the information I needed. Kenny made the car buying process seamless and exceptional! The managers (AJ & Joey) were equally as friendly, professional, and accessible throughout my car buying process.

October 18, 2017

I just wanted to say thanks for such a great experience I had in purchasing my 4th vehicle from Porsche/Volvo of the Village. My salesman Kenny Cunningham... is the best! I trade in-and-out of cars frequently, and I was looking to purchase a 718 Cayman. He went out of his way to get me the perfect car from a dealer several hundred miles away. He also gave me the strongest trade-in number for my C7 Grand Sport. I am over-the-top happy with the new car and will only buy from this dealer and specifically Kenny in the future. My next car will be a 911 base or a 718 Boxster GTS, and I’m hoping I can hold onto my recent purchase for a while...not sure that’s going to happen. If you’re looking for a new or pre-owned Porsche, visit Porsche of the Village and please ask fo Kenny - he’ll take great care of you!

September 6, 2017

Our sales representative, Joey Conley, simply made this experience the best car purchase experience we have ever had!

July 20, 2017

Micheal in the service department always goes above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. The communication on how long my service will take is exceptional.... If I'm not there in the waiting room, I get phone calls updating me on the progress. The last time I was there the service took long than expected, so they delivered my car to my house. What! It was wonderful! I'm a busy mom of three. That act of kindness made my day and a loyal customer. I'm on my fourth volvo. They are great people

February 22, 2017

Phenomenal customer service from the service advisors, sales people, lot techs, and cashiers. Best car washes ever

January 20, 2017