Porsche of the Village, Maserati Cincinnati, Alfa Romeo of Cincinnati, and Volvo Cars of Cincinnati East

32 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2017

Kenny was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, and detail oriented. He took the time to make sure my questions were answered and made sure I... had all of the information I needed. Kenny made the car buying process seamless and exceptional! The managers (AJ & Joey) were equally as friendly, professional, and accessible throughout my car buying process.

October 18, 2017

I just wanted to say thanks for such a great experience I had in purchasing my 4th vehicle from Porsche/Volvo of the Village. My salesman Kenny Cunningham... is the best! I trade in-and-out of cars frequently, and I was looking to purchase a 718 Cayman. He went out of his way to get me the perfect car from a dealer several hundred miles away. He also gave me the strongest trade-in number for my C7 Grand Sport. I am over-the-top happy with the new car and will only buy from this dealer and specifically Kenny in the future. My next car will be a 911 base or a 718 Boxster GTS, and I’m hoping I can hold onto my recent purchase for a while...not sure that’s going to happen. If you’re looking for a new or pre-owned Porsche, visit Porsche of the Village and please ask fo Kenny - he’ll take great care of you!

September 6, 2017

Our sales representative, Joey Conley, simply made this experience the best car purchase experience we have ever had!

July 20, 2017

Micheal in the service department always goes above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. The communication on how long my service will take is exceptional.... If I'm not there in the waiting room, I get phone calls updating me on the progress. The last time I was there the service took long than expected, so they delivered my car to my house. What! It was wonderful! I'm a busy mom of three. That act of kindness made my day and a loyal customer. I'm on my fourth volvo. They are great people

February 22, 2017

Phenomenal customer service from the service advisors, sales people, lot techs, and cashiers. Best car washes ever

January 20, 2017

Very nice salesman. Clean dealership. Very good place to shop

December 30, 2016

poor, initial contact, asked about a certain pre owned vehicle, it was brought to the front in terrible very unclean condition after invitation to visit.... asked for driving records from vehicle with interest in potential purchase, no response, spoke with sales manager, no response still, left another Email with salesman, requesting records due to miles on this model, Still no response. Un= professional and very poor interaction with this location.

December 12, 2016

This is a classy dealership that treats you will respect even if you don't look like you can afford a Porsche. David in Service is great and their repairs,... while not cheap, are extremely professional and high quality. Both sales managers, AJ Murphy and Scoonover are high knowledge, no pressure car enthusiasts.

September 11, 2016

Porsche of the village made it easy on an out of town internet purchaser! Bruce, AJ, and the team were great to work with! Now, if you only owned a shipping... company, LOL!!! ;-)

August 3, 2016

Rob was great to deal with; knowledgeable, flexible and related to me as an individual. Best car buying experience I have had in a long time.