Porsche of the Village, Maserati Cincinnati, Volvo Cars Cincinnati East

3.9
  • great experience

Phenomenal customer service from the service advisors, sales people, lot techs, and cashiers. Best car washes ever

• nice place

Very nice salesman. Clean dealership. Very good place to shop

Very nice salesman. Clean dealership. Very good place to shop

• Dr. Siegel potential buyer

poor, initial contact, asked about a certain pre owned vehicle, it was brought to the front in terrible very unclean condition after invitation to visit. asked for driving records from vehicle with interest in potential purchase, no response, spoke with sales manager, no response still, left another Email with salesman, requesting records due to miles on this model, Still no response. Un= professional and very poor interaction with this location.

• Top Notch

This is a classy dealership that treats you will respect even if you don't look like you can afford a Porsche. David in Service is great and their repairs, while not cheap, are extremely professional and high quality. Both sales managers, AJ Murphy and Scoonover are high knowledge, no pressure car enthusiasts.

• Fantastic Experience

Porsche of the village made it easy on an out of town internet purchaser! Bruce, AJ, and the team were great to work with! Now, if you only owned a shipping company, LOL!!! ;-)

• Excellent experience! Rob was great!

Rob was great to deal with; knowledgeable, flexible and related to me as an individual. Best car buying experience I have had in a long time.

• Decent

not very friendly when I got my Volvo serviced. The repairs were done well, and my car was washed, which was nice, but the people that I dealt with, other than the cashier and person who washed my car weren't very friendly. Also, it does not really feel like a luxury dealership, a little outdated, I've seen nicer chevy dealers.

• attempted purchase

attempted to make deal over internet and right when the deal was about to close, they stopped calling. I had to chase them down only to find out they sold the car?

• Good service

Good service and nice facility, I really like the car I purchased from this company.

• Trust!

I made a deal over the phone just before the dealership closed. I indicated I would wire a deposit as I'm in Chicago and could not drive over to drop a check. The manager Jim agreed to send me a copy of the sticker which completed the deal. I contacted the dealer the following day as agreed only to be told the car sold the previous evening which seemed strange as I made these arrangements after the dealership closed. The following morning I got a copy of the original sticker in my email from the Manager (Jim) with whom I had made the deal. I realized at that point that the car had not been sold the night before but that same morning. It seems clear that Porsche of the Village considers no agreement over the phone or by email/text to be valid if they get a better offer, No attempt was made to contact me to before selling this car to another buyer. No request for an earlier deposit be wired! Nothing! I have all of the discrepancies documented and have contacted Porsche USA. In short don't expect that any car you find online is yours, at a certain agreed upon price, unless you are standing at a bank ready to wire a deposit. Ethical is not at the top of this dealership's list of priorities. Take my advise and shop elsewhere!