Walker Toyota Scion

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 118 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 6, 2016

My experience buying a Toyota Camery from the Walker Auto Group was a pleasant experience overall. From my sales person Mr. Donald Foxx to the finance... personnel, everyone displayed my best interest throughout the buying process. I would by all means reccomend Walker as the number one choice for purchasing your vehicle.

May 15, 2018

I would not recommend this dealership to a friend, there was no follow through , the salesman seemed lazy , he didn’t offer for me to test drive , I... will be shopping elsewhere .

March 26, 2018

Just purchased a new Rav4 from Mike Severs at Walker Toyota and it was by far the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. Those Guys ROCK! From Sa...les (Mike Severs), to Finance (Hadi Imam), to the General Manager, everyone was so kind and very helpful. They worked very hard to get me the best deal. I'm already a Toyota Girl for life, and now Walker Toyota has earned my business for life. Well worth the drive from Cincinnati!

March 26, 2018

March 14, 2018

Best car buying experience ever. From Shaun Staley in sales to Kyle in finance everyone was first class . Made me feel like i was part of the family.... I left feeling like everyone not only did a good job , but went out of their way for me.

February 20, 2018

Best car-buying experience ever with Rose Dillon-Wilson at Walker Toyota! Never dreamed buying a car could be this much fun, but she made it a blast.... Rose was knowledgeable, up-front, and made us feel like old friends. There were absolutely zero of the tired high-pressure sales tactics that so many other dealers still tried to use on us. Also very pleased to find several women and people of color working on the sales floor. Couldn't be happier that we asked for Rose . . . thanks also to Tim, Josh, and Hadi, you guys rock!

January 16, 2018

Walker had a used vehicle that caught my attention on cars.com. I visited to test drive and liked it. After thinking it over for a few days and look...ing at similar cars elsewhere, I decided to make an offer on the car at Walker. I live more than 1 hour away, so I called back to make an offer over the phone. After a couple rounds of back-and-forth negotiation, the salesman and I agreed to a price over the phone. Within hours, I was in the dealership, check in hand, ready to close the sale. Got all the way through the process and down to the last step, and the price on the bill of sale was $1,000 more than we had agreed to just hours earlier!!! Their excuse for why they changed the price was not credible. The salesman acknowledged openly that he and I had in fact agreed to a lower price - he even had it in his own handwriting! But yet they would not honor it. That is just bad business and questionable ethics. They might have thought that once they had me back in the dealership after driving so far, that I would cave in and agree to a higher price. It didn't work - I walked. And I won't be darkening the door of this dealership again. I'm out many hours of my time and a half tank of gas, and also emptied of any trust in this organization.

November 29, 2017

Could not have been more pleased with my experience at Walker Automotive. Sales Rep Shaun Staley assisted in the purchase of the car months before I p...urchased. I could not believe the integrity shown by the dealership but especially Shaun. This is the first car I have purchased and Shaun helped relieve much of the stress that comes with purchasing your first car out of college. If you're looking for a Toyota I would highly recommend going through Shaun Staley at Walker Toyota.

November 25, 2017

I am a diehard, loyal Toyota owner, having bought my first Toyota in 1972. My last three cars have been Camrys but I wanted to buy a RAV4 this time. I... worked with a great salesperson, Rose Dillon-Wilson. She was so knowledgeable and very helpful. I highly recommend her if you go to the dealership. My entire experience was so positive. I feel I purchased the perfect car for me and the no-hassle experience was so appreciated. Loved working with Rose.

November 13, 2017

I decided I wanted to look at a New Toyota Sequoia and Two hours Later pulled away with one! Thanks to Rose and her wonderful customer service, I am v...ery pleased with my New purchase.

Walker Toyota Scion