Voss Honda

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2020

Wally was very helpful. He was low key, and listened to our wishes. We looked at several 2020 Hondas, and some 2021's. We took a road test in the 2021... Accord Sport Sedan and believed it to be the car we were looking for. Good experience!

Hi Betty Lou Johansen, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

August 28, 2020

VOSS HONDA has a great balance of great service and sales; a variety of models, including HONDA and other certified used cars. Expert sales staff and... technicians make the process work!

• October 14, 2017

this is a very nice dealership. I would recommend too everybody.

August 17, 2020

Battery purchased from Honda in Dec 18 due to previous Honda Battery failed within warranty. New battery failed Aug 20 and they would not replace it.... Was informed New battery purchased fell under the old battery warranty. If I was informed of this at that time, I would have went elsewhere to purchase one with a full 3 year warranty. This is UNSAT and will take my business elsewhere. This Honda policy needs to be replaced or at least inform their customers that they are being cheated out of their warranty. I have been a loyal customer and purchased a few new cars from Honda. Very unhappy.

March 13, 2020

Unfortunately I was unable to be helped through my process of buying a truck. I am in a chapter 13 bankruptcy and there are alot of dealerships that are... unable to help the buying process due to lack of experience or just do not finance people.

October 22, 2019

Purchased our 2nd car from Voss in the last 10-years. We've worked with both the Used Car group to get our 2008 Accord back in 2011 and more recently the... New Car group to get our 2019 Passport. The experience was better than I could've imagined. Since this is a "no hassle" dealership the price you see online is at least the price you can expect to pay at the dealership. This makes it much easier to figure out what you'll be paying by doing prior comparisons. Mike Gorman helped us thru the process and was probably the best salesman I've ever purchased a vehicle from. He was informative and straight forward with all the details about the purchase we were considering. At no point did my wife or I feel pressured which I appreciated very much. His assistance was equivalent to putting all the cards on the table and then letting us make our own decision about whether we liked the vehicle or not. We'll definitely be back should we need another Honda or find ourselves in the market for a used car in the future.

July 9, 2019

Drive from Columbus due to a great deal and great sales people that were easy to work with. Would definitely buy from here again.

April 16, 2019

I will not buy from this dealership ever in the future. Admitted to having $2200 of profit on a used vehicle and would only drop their price $300. The... salesman told me the days of negotiating are over and that they don't negotiate there. As a salesman myself, I don't do business with someone who doesn't negotiate with me.

December 1, 2018

Although the service was good, the sales staff were too busy on their phones ro ask me if I needed any help in the showroom. I wanted to get a trade in... price on my Mazda.

August 26, 2018

I went to look for a new sedan and felt when I left the dealership that the last thing they wanted to do was show me a car let alone sell me a car. When... you ask to see a car and the salesperson says I think the two you are asking about are across the street here is my umbrella if you want to take it. I was done right then and took my no trade and great credit elsewhere. Prior to this I had heard good things about the dealership and live local. I couldn’t have been more disappointed.

Hello Brad and Thank you for your feedback. My name is Chad Minkner and I am one of the Sales Managers here at Voss Honda. As you can imagine, I am ve...ry surprised to see your review. We pride ourselves in the way we go above and beyond with each one of our clients. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can disuss this further. Chad Minkner Sales Manager Voss Honda 937-669-4310