Joe Johnson Chevrolet

• Purchased a used car

I was shopping around at the last minute for a used car. They were flexible when I needed to change my appointment time. The entire staff was very friendly and welcoming during the entire process.

• Used Car Buyer

Bought a use Cadillac SRX from Salesman Kevin Bauer at Joe Johnson Chevrolet, whom I had dealt with in the past when I had purchased my 2000 pick up truck. Kevin was very friendly and easy to work with. His follow up to insure the deal was a success was out standing.

• Good service

Had a very enjoyable experience. Kevin made sure we were taken care of for sure.

• Norby

Just bought a new Malibu. Nice experience at Joe Johnson's. My sales consultant, Kevin Bauer is very knowledgeable and professional. Will go back.

• Sherri5

This the third car I have bought. First at Joe Johnson's. Kevin Bauer was my salesman and the best I've ever had. Very professional.

• Jmcdiv

Looking for a good used car and Kevin Bauer was a great help. Will come back for my next car.

• Nsmithson

It was my first new car and Kevin Bauer made it very simple and enjoyable.

It was my first new car and Kevin Bauer made it very simple and enjoyable.

• Great Service!! Great communication

Service was great. Communication was great. Vehicle was finished when promised in a timely manner. Gave me a loaner vehicle.

• Exceptional Car Dealership & Service

I brought my car in to be serviced and another problem was found during the repair process. The Service Manager made sure it was fixed properly and provided a courtesy vehicle while I waited for the part to come in. I am always treated exceptionally well at Joe Johnson!

• Regular maintenance

Everything went well and was done in a timely manner.

Everything went well and was done in a timely manner.