Joseph Airport Toyota

(4.9) 96 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Shopping for 2 used cars

I came into dealership looking for used car/SUV after my beloved jeep was totaled, Kevin Carter was the sales associate that helped me and he was grea...t! I bought my SUV about 2 months ago and I'm thrilled with it! My husband and I returned to the dealership this week in search of another SUV for him and we couldn't have been happier that Kevin Carter was there to help us! I would also like to say that Ron Wynne did our most recent financing and as it was a Sunday we did not get the auto financing we would have preferred but Ron assured us that if he came to work on Monday and had the financing we originally preferred he would let us know and sure enough on Monday he called with great news about the financing and that has saved us about 7k in interest! I can't say enough great things about these guys and I highly recommend them !!!

• Couldn't be happier

This is a great dealership; we were greeted as soon as we pulled up. Our sales rep Steve listened to what we wanted and our budget and was able to fin...d the perfect vehicle for us. The facility was very clean and everyone was nice.

• Highlander

Steve Ryherd the best, as well as Dave Newsome, thanks guys. GREAT job of not being high pressure, gave us best price and a great

• Great dealership and people

Met great person Steve Rhyherd gave good deal and was kind building was nice an clean too highly recommend it

• Happy Customer

This dealership is amazing. They take their time to make sure you get the vehicle you really want. They also make sure you know everything that you ar...e getting in the vehicle. They do not pressure you and you not walk out with a new car, but a new friend even when you are a hard person to deal with. Steve Ryherd was the best car sellsman I've ever worked with

• New to me Camry

I'm very pleased with my 2015 Camry Hybrid. Thanks to salesperson Ken Emrick for his great work! Enjoyed meeting him and working with him.

• Great experience!

As soon as I arrived at Joseph Airport Toyota, I met Steve who I found to be knowledgeable, thorough, and accommodating (he's great at magic tricks al...so). Thanks to him, I felt 1000000% comfortable with my decision to purchase a 2017 Toyota Corolla. I would definitely recommend Steve and Joseph Airport Toyota to anyone!

• Service department

I went to your facility this morning to drop my car off before work. I had scheduled my appointment online and requested a rental so that I could get ...to work. Upon arrival, Steve was assigned to my car, he stated that my appointment was not showing up despite the confirmation number I had. I understand that glitches happen, however no apology was offered nor any attempt to rectify this. Steve was very rude and made this seem like it was my fault. I was told there was no rental for me to utilize even after I explained that I had to go to work. Again no apology was given, he just stared at me. I had specifically made this appointment so that I could drop it off prior to work. The rudeness and treatment I experienced this morning was uncalled for. Steve needs some guidance when it comes to customer service. I will not be dealing with him in the future. As a family member of an employee at this facility, I found this treatment to be unacceptable.

• BELIEVE IN STEVE !!!

Wow!! Had an excellent car buying experience with Steve Ryherd! He was very patient and took the time necessary to review various vehicles with me. ... His knowledge of the products is outstanding and his thorough understanding of the technological capabilities is impressive. He was very nice to deal with as well. Definitely represents Toyota very well!!

• Like New Used Camry A Plus

We bought a like new 2017 Camry and we're super pleased with the service, the test drive, the warranty and now the car!

Joseph Airport Toyota