• Shopping for 2 used cars

I came into dealership looking for used car/SUV after my beloved jeep was totaled, Kevin Carter was the sales associate that helped me and he was great! I bought my SUV about 2 months ago and I'm thrilled with it! My husband and I returned to the dealership this week in search of another SUV for him and we couldn't have been happier that Kevin Carter was there to help us! I would also like to say that Ron Wynne did our most recent financing and as it was a Sunday we did not get the auto financing we would have preferred but Ron assured us that if he came to work on Monday and had the financing we originally preferred he would let us know and sure enough on Monday he called with great news about the financing and that has saved us about 7k in interest! I can't say enough great things about these guys and I highly recommend them !!!

• Happy Customer

This dealership is amazing. They take their time to make sure you get the vehicle you really want. They also make sure you know everything that you are getting in the vehicle. They do not pressure you and you not walk out with a new car, but a new friend even when you are a hard person to deal with. Steve Ryherd was the best car sellsman I've ever worked with

• New to me Camry

I'm very pleased with my 2015 Camry Hybrid. Thanks to salesperson Ken Emrick for his great work! Enjoyed meeting him and working with him.

• Great experience!

As soon as I arrived at Joseph Airport Toyota, I met Steve who I found to be knowledgeable, thorough, and accommodating (he's great at magic tricks also). Thanks to him, I felt 1000000% comfortable with my decision to purchase a 2017 Toyota Corolla. I would definitely recommend Steve and Joseph Airport Toyota to anyone!

• Service department

I went to your facility this morning to drop my car off before work. I had scheduled my appointment online and requested a rental so that I could get to work. Upon arrival, Steve was assigned to my car, he stated that my appointment was not showing up despite the confirmation number I had. I understand that glitches happen, however no apology was offered nor any attempt to rectify this. Steve was very rude and made this seem like it was my fault. I was told there was no rental for me to utilize even after I explained that I had to go to work. Again no apology was given, he just stared at me. I had specifically made this appointment so that I could drop it off prior to work. The rudeness and treatment I experienced this morning was uncalled for. Steve needs some guidance when it comes to customer service. I will not be dealing with him in the future. As a family member of an employee at this facility, I found this treatment to be unacceptable.

• BELIEVE IN STEVE !!!

Wow!! Had an excellent car buying experience with Steve Ryherd! He was very patient and took the time necessary to review various vehicles with me. His knowledge of the products is outstanding and his thorough understanding of the technological capabilities is impressive. He was very nice to deal with as well. Definitely represents Toyota very well!!

• Like New Used Camry A Plus

We bought a like new 2017 Camry and we're super pleased with the service, the test drive, the warranty and now the car!

• Researcher

I bought a 2017 Toyota Corolla. Steve Ryherd was my sales representative. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car. He explained all details of the car to me. Steve was very patient and accommodating. I thoroughly recommend going to this dealer. I love my car.

• Used Car purchase

Having not purchased a car in over 20 years, our experience at Joseph Toyota was very good.

• Review of Dealership and Steve Ryherd

WE showed up to look at a 2017 Toyota XLE that the Online people had spent some time looking for a XLE with heated seats requested by my wife. Steve tried to show us the car. We went around the parking lot and could not find the car. Steve looked in the inventory and it was not listed. I am thinking here comes a sales pitch to get us to buy a more expensive car. That wasn't the case. Steve spotted another car that was the same and went to the trouble of getting it for us. Steve was very helpful with all the paperwork and taking care of us till the car was processed. This is my second Toyota from This Dealer and my last one is going strong with 177000 miles and should last my daughter a few more years.