Joseph Airport Toyota

173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2019

I received a 2016 juke an I'm in love with it an costumer services was everything. The dealer was good on everything an made sure i was conducted... in the right way the find the car i really wanted. Thanks for everything.

December 31, 2018

price is little bit high, but can trust it because all cars are taken inspection, repaired and certified. Good place to find good quality cars.

• June 29, 2017

I came into dealership looking for used car/SUV after my beloved jeep was totaled, Kevin Carter was the sales associate that helped me and he was great!... I bought my SUV about 2 months ago and I'm thrilled with it! My husband and I returned to the dealership this week in search of another SUV for him and we couldn't have been happier that Kevin Carter was there to help us! I would also like to say that Ron Wynne did our most recent financing and as it was a Sunday we did not get the auto financing we would have preferred but Ron assured us that if he came to work on Monday and had the financing we originally preferred he would let us know and sure enough on Monday he called with great news about the financing and that has saved us about 7k in interest! I can't say enough great things about these guys and I highly recommend them !!!

December 29, 2018

We purchased a used SUV from sales representative Calvin. He was very knowledgeable and thorough in assisting us with our purchase. We would highly recommend... him to our friends looking for a vehicle.

December 21, 2018

Just moved up North and the closest Toyota dealership is Joseph Airport Toyota. Looking to transfer all my service needs there so I set up an appointment... online. That was an easy process. Three days later (the day of my appointment) they call and say they can’t get me in. So to try and mend things I suggest the next day. They say no chance. I say I will go somewhere else. They just lost a good customer.

December 19, 2018

We bought a 2008 Town and Country. They put nearly $2000 of work into it to sell it to me. They were very thorough. The salesman, Kevin, was great about... communication and being available. He was even willing to come in on his day off on the weekend for me! The first time we looked at the van, he brought us into the garage at closing time, opened it up for us, and let us take it on a drive. We'll be back!

December 18, 2018

It felt like we were buying a car from family. Knowledgeable, kind, fast, and proud. Best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Will definitely recommend... to friends and family

December 17, 2018

Bought my car Sat. I was very impressed with the customer service. They really worked to get me the best deal and the vehicle I wanted. And the best... deal is I have a warranty as long as I keep the car. Thanks Andy, Carl and Tim.

December 15, 2018

We bought a used car yesterday for our daughter and had an excellent buying experience. This was the first car we’ve bought at Joseph Airport Toyota.... We will be visiting them again the next time we are ready to buy a vehicle. Myron was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jamie the finanace manger was also very easy to work with. Our daughter is very happy with her car!

December 13, 2018

Myron was super helpful and honest. Got me in a car last minute and adr sure I was taken care of beyond my expectation. I will shop here for my next car.