• Used cars

Bought a used car, workers knew alot about car even though it wasn't a Ford. Very helpful in choosing which car best fit what we were looking for.

• Service Departmentrough

Had a pleasant experience experience here! I brought my MKZ in for brakes. My initial service agent had to leave for a doctor's appointment due to a prior back injury. He turned my car over to his partner for follow up. He kept me informed throughout the morning on the progression of my car repair. He was very professional! I will certainly return for future service on my cars. Audrey Rushforth

• Customer

Came in because of a dead battery. Was diagnosed having a bad cell & replaced all within an hour. Very acceptable.

• No title, just Ms. Sylvia J. Wrighe

My customer service person is Daniel. He is very knowledgeable,

My customer service person is Daniel. He is very knowledgeable,

• Theresa is the best

Theresa always makes sure to take care of me and provide honest service.

Theresa always makes sure to take care of me and provide honest service.

• Customer service full of awesome

Chad's customer service was beyond awesome. As soon as I came in he was the first to greet me and said that he was here to serve me and said here is my personal number if you have any questions give me a call he said that he answers all calls. He called me before I called him to ask what is wtlring with the car, said that it was the fuel pump that was the problem but said that they did not have a fuel pump in stock but said that he will hunt one down. Chad went out of his way to service me. Excellet service. Told him that I appreciated his device and was tre best one yet.

• Excellent experience!

In and out for airbag inflator recall; quick and easy!!! Mahalo Jason!!!

In and out for airbag inflator recall; quick and easy!!! Mahalo Jason!!!

• Well done

Ford has an extraordinarily strong warranty on its electric cars, and Honolulu Ford is clearly committed to honoring it, even for the small stuff. Thanks and well done.