Voss Toyota

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 9 reviews

• October 26, 2016

My experience with Voss Toyota was excellent. I knew what vehicle I wanted. They had it ready for me to test drive. The buying process was easy and I ...drove my new truck home the same day.

June 22, 2018

Professional and polite. Salesman informative and helpful regarding vehicle type. He was not a fast talking, pushy salesman. Had a minor maintenance i...ssue that was taken care of promptly.

March 14, 2018

Inquired about a used car with Ryan (internet sales) and he was very honest about some of the issues with the car. We still came up to check it out. W...e worked with Floyd once we got there and we walked away happy with the purchase and the experience.

February 1, 2018

A few weeks ago we made the decision to begin looking for a new vehicle. Having had excellent experiences with the purchase of new vehicles from Voss... BMW and Chevrolet we began our search with Voss. We reviewed a variety of vehicles and narrowed our choice down to the Toyota Highlander. Friends had recently purchased a new car from Voss Toyota and recommended that we talk with Floyd Howell. We purchased a Highlander Limited perfectly suited to our needs. Floyd is a knowledgeable, professional sales person, and passionate about his work. He made us feel relaxed and confident about our decision. Each person that we dealt with at Voss Toyota reflects the high quality of sales and services we have experienced, and come to expect, from theVoss dealerships.

August 18, 2015

Horrible customer service. First, I called for a used car they have advertised and they didn't answer so after several trials I just left a message wi...th a callback number. Didn't get an answer so I called again and finally got a sales person on the phone. She didn't know what I was talking about at first but she kept looking and found the car. Gave me a price which was $2K above the advertised price and she said this is their best price that she can't go below. When I told her that you advertised at lower price on your website she said Oh, price must have changed. At this point, I told her thanks but no thanks. These guys work at a dealership that have zero basic customer service and irony is that they make commission from customer like us. Oh well~~

WK, We are very sorry to hear about this. The sales person that you spoke with on the phone is new and she is continually being trained on how to bet...ter handle any and all situations. We apologize for the mistake and we always strive to have the highest trained and most professional sales people to assist our valued customers. We would also like to apologize for being unable to properly assist you in a timely fashion when you were calling the dealership to ask about a used vehicle. We have discussed this with our sales people so that they will be more diligent about picking up the phones and calling customers back as soon as they can. We want to help every single person that calls, email's or walks on the lot, even if we cannot sell them a vehicle. If there is anything that we can do, or any way that we can earn your business, please let us know.

April 29, 2014

Although we didn't end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, they were very helpful and prompt to answer any questions I had.

Thank you for the positive review! Hopefully we can help you more next time.

April 20, 2014

Emilio Perez was a nice young man to work with. He answered all our questions, and, if he did not know the answer, he checked and found it out for us.... When we test drove car, noticed it pulled a little so he's said they would align it. They checked it over good, and it ended up that the car needed a $1500. part which they put in, and then filled it up with gas. Overall, it was a good experience. L

Thank you for your business. Glad that we were able to help you.

May 10, 2013

I went in to look at a Camry SE. To be honest, I forgot about Voss Toyota because coming from Dayton, it is hidden. I passed a slew of dealers and tho...ught that maybe they moved. I ended up driving past and had to turn around at the next light when I saw the store. As for the experience, it was a great one! I told my salesman that I had some pricing from a competitor north of town. He told me to keep that price to myself and he wanted Voss to give me a price. When he came back, not only was the price better, they even through in All Weather Floor mats too!! I am now a happy owner of a new 2013 Camry SE 4 cyl! I am glad to say that the experience at Voss was a great one. I would recommend Voss to anyone in the area looking for a Toyota. Just remember to not drive on past - it is really there!!

Thank you for your business.

September 21, 2012

Mr.Bond greeted us with a smile. We came to the.location to just look around we really we not in the market yet. We explained to him this...and during... our conversation be educated us on some great deals at the location. With being curious we test drove one of the cars and knew this car was for us. The thing we enjoyed the most was Mr. Bond was friendly, not fake, and during our conversation seemed to become like family. Voss is lucky to have a employee like this that cares about the client weither they purchase now or later. Mr. Bond seems to have a passion for what he does and great knowledge of what he does.