• Abdo Mazloum

Daniel Nunez made me a customer for life at south Dade Land Rover . I bought 2 range rovers from him within 30 days He is a great sales man . He treated us with honesty and respect . He took his time to answer each and every question. He worked tirelessly to find the right SUV that his dealership didn't have in inventory. He delivered on time . Thank you Daniel

• Great Service -again

Again Daniel Nuniez proofed to be a very professional and skilled Sales Consultant. It is the 3rd car we purchase with him .

• Fast and efficient.

Everything was done smoothly. Nicole was great with organizing everything. The price was high but I guess you pay for quality.

• Best Land Rover Dealer in South Florida

Had the best experience in purchasing a car at South Dade. Very Friendly and great service from all staff. Sakarani was by far the best sales manager I have had to deal with. Amazing worker who helps a lot and gives the best advice. Very friendly and knowledgable and gave us an outstanding deal. Would definitely recommend Sakarani as the man to go to at South Dade.

• Service

The service advisor was a very kind and helpful person. Very respectful and in knowledge of what my car needed. Odalys the cashier, a woman extremely friendly and helpful at all times. Complete the service was excellent Thank you.

• Great service

Victor Navarro was very helpful and found me exactly the Range Rover I was looking for. Service and process was great.

• Great experience

we had a great experience mu husband and I. We bought a new range rover Evoque convertible. Victor Navarro was very professional and very friendly, answering all questions we had and showing interest to what we were saying. He is keeping in touch even after we bought the car. Thank you very much for making our experience not stressful, but pleasant and enjoyable. we came from Fort Myers to buy that particular car because they wee the only dealer around to have one. so i definitely recommend victor Navarro at Land Rover South dade!

• Recommendation Land Rover South Dade - Miami

I recommend the services of Land Rover South Dade, specially Carlos Garcia at the Service Dept., he is really accountable in Client Management, he represent the values of the brand Land Rover

• Gilberto Castro

Land Rover south dade has great service. Victor Navarro, David Garcia, Ryan Arce and Ari Garcia were very informative with the details of the car and answered all our questions . I recommend them .if you are ever to consider buying a car from this company. It Is a great company with an excellent service.

• Service

Thank you Cristina Ramos always so helpful when I've called for service always on time with my appointment s and my loner vehicle