• Best experience ever!

Came with to purchase a Range Rover for my mom and Cat assisted us. She did a fenomenal job! The whole process went very smooth all thanks to Cat. If your looking to purchase a Range Rover you must ask for Cat Sandoval

• Catalina "Cat" Sandoval - EXCELLENT

If you need assistance, ask for Catalina ("Cat") Sandoval. She's absolutely extraordinary. My family was in need of new vehicle with an expanding family on the way, and she and I first spoke extensively over the phone about the inventory and the car that we were interested in purchasing. These calls were after having done extensive online research to find the best possible combination of price and quality. After multiple phone calls, I then drove on a Sunday to the dealership - hours away - and Cat greeted me at the door as it opened. She and her colleagues walked me through the purchase, and we couldn't be happier with the new vehicle. Excellent service, and above all, Cat is simply an excellent person. Highly recommended.

• The best!

Cristina Ramos was my service advisor and she is amazing. Best vehicle service/maintenance experience ever.

• Great costumer service

We had an excelent experience purchasing our first land rover and the costumer service received by Victor Navaro was excelent.

• Service Department

Mr. Felipe Maldonado was excellent and took care of my problem immediately. It's nice to see a service department with employees that really do care.

• Abdo Mazloum

Daniel Nunez made me a customer for life at south Dade Land Rover . I bought 2 range rovers from him within 30 days He is a great sales man . He treated us with honesty and respect . He took his time to answer each and every question. He worked tirelessly to find the right SUV that his dealership didn't have in inventory. He delivered on time . Thank you Daniel

• Great Service -again

Again Daniel Nuniez proofed to be a very professional and skilled Sales Consultant. It is the 3rd car we purchase with him .

• Fast and efficient.

Everything was done smoothly. Nicole was great with organizing everything. The price was high but I guess you pay for quality.

• Best Land Rover Dealer in South Florida

Had the best experience in purchasing a car at South Dade. Very Friendly and great service from all staff. Sakarani was by far the best sales manager I have had to deal with. Amazing worker who helps a lot and gives the best advice. Very friendly and knowledgable and gave us an outstanding deal. Would definitely recommend Sakarani as the man to go to at South Dade.

• Service

The service advisor was a very kind and helpful person. Very respectful and in knowledge of what my car needed. Odalys the cashier, a woman extremely friendly and helpful at all times. Complete the service was excellent Thank you.