• Outstanding service

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Dan And Lisa. You really made our day today.

My wife and I could not have been more pleased to do business with Ocean Cadillac and especially our salesman Jonathon. The attention to every detail, the willingness to please his customer and the preparation of the car for delivery were above and beyond our high expectations. We purchased a previously owned Escalade and it is near impossible to tell that this car was ever driven. The care and attention provided by Jonathon and the staff at Ocean Cadillac was incredible. Even though we live quite a distance away, I would not hesitate to make the trip to do business with Ocean Cadillac in the future. I would highly recommend this dealership for the discerning customer with high expectations knowing that the dealership will exceed them!

• Worth the drive!

Thanks for the feedback, R & M. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Ocean Cadillac. We always love to receive great feedback.

We had a great experience at Ocean Cadilac our sales associates were very personable and accommodating We drove from Fort Myers to work with them and are very satisfied with our purchase Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional Most important we love our car!!!

• Great Service and AWESOME Deal! Roger is the BEST!

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this wonderful review on Roger and your purchase experience!!

Rogelio "Roger" was my salesman and what GEM he is. He made car buying a smooth process from the start. The welcoming phone call after I inquired about the vehicle was so professional. The attention I was given made me feel like a spoiled brat. I loved every moment. Most of all I LOVE my new car and the family I have gained at Ocean Cadillac. See you soon for that car wash Roger.

• Cadillac...

Most unprofessional service i ever had with car dealers. I had rear parking system error on my dashboard, i came to dealership they were busy as usual and i decide to come back another day. Meanwhile i had front accident, my bumper was cracked but nothing big happened. I came to dealership to check that "error" again while i was waiting for insurance to pay off for damages, Cadillac representative told me i have to pay $200 for check up, after 3 mins conversation they decide not to charge me. After they checked everything they said it's because of accident, i tried to explain that i had that issue before accident happened but no luck... I fixed my car, i came back on saturday, they didn't have mechanic, i came back on sunday they didn't have mechanic again.. I came back on monday, finally he was there)) They checked car and explain that issue was with sensors, i got my car back and it was saying on papers that car was washed, but it's wasn't even wipes in reality)) I called guy who fixed car and he said those sensors was replaced...now trying to figure it out who's right and who's not.. Not recommend that dealership to anyone!

Dennis, Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your recent visit to our service department. After inspecting the vehicle we noticed previous damage; bent bracket and parking/collision sensors over sprayed, as a result the sensors would need to be replaced, the bumper removed stripped, repainted and reinstalled. The outside collision center performed an improper repair and should make it right at no further cost to you. In the event you chose for us to proper repair the vehicle, we feel we gave you an honest quote to fix the issues you presented and unfortunately collision is not a covered repair under Cadillac Warranty. Our General Manager Nestor Mena would be happy to have a follow up conversation with you if you would like to discuss the issues you described in more detail. Nestor can be reached directly at (786-708-8310). We look forward to your call and as a gesture of customer relations goodwill assistance we will gladly offer you 15% discount and an Auto-Butler System Wax [$200.00 value]

• Bad customer service

Very poor customer service, they donot ask customer is there any offer price. I scheduled with two sales person, they are not available, I went with another sales person, no clues. Gentleman cam he introduced he is manger, he told the price to sell, he didn't what customer looking, we walked out from dealership. I donot recommend my friends or family members

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Ocean Cadillac take our reviews very seriously. If you'd be willing, our manager would like to speak with you at (305) 864-2271 to discuss ways to improve your experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Ocean Cadillac Bay Harbor

thank you for your 5 star review, we try our best to give excellent service to all our customer.

From the first time I visit Ocean, I haven't had a bad experience. The stakeholders are awesome, helpful, and patience. This brings me to sept. 12. Mr. Elio Rodriquez was superb. His experience in customers service has been an excellent tool in dealing with me.

• Good experience

Had a deal worked over the phone but they sold the car before I could get there. Dealer did call and let me know which was awesome. I'm glad they didn't make me come just to get me in the door to look at something else.

• Marc Salvat

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience from Marc Salvat at Ocean Cadillac. I've been looking for BMW 1 or 2 series for the last 6-8 months. I found one at Ocean. Marc was my salesman, he was polite, professional and made my buying experience extremely enjoyable. If your looking for a car go see Marc, he do the same for you.

• Impeccable!!!! Buy from Ocean Cadillac

Ocean Cadillac is by far the best Cadillac dealership in Florida. I am positive that after you go there you'll feel exactly the same way. I can say that they are the best simply because, due to a few mystery problems with my 2008 Cadillac CTS, I've been roaming around taking it to 5 other dealerships and tossing money out the window as no other dealers were able to find out what was wrong. And the other dealers made sure I'd spend a lot of money on things I didn't even need! Not at Ocean Cadillac, though. Starting with customer service, Lauren was attentive and precise in the Service area. She took the proper notes to pass on to one of the mechanics, Danny Buonomo, who did a C.S.I. type of investigation and was able to pinpoint exactly what was wrong!!! What an honest mechanic! The solution made complete sense and the price was, by far, less than what I had anticipated. After 6 months of putting my life at risk due to a problem no one could diagnose at other dealers, they found it and now my car works perfectly! Lauren was extremely helpful and in my opinion, she deserves a promotion and a raise. Thanks to her dedication, I'd absolutely buy my next Cadillac there and service my current one there as well. Mind you, I drove all the way from Boca Raton to take my car to Ocean Cadillac in Bal Harbor. That's about 60 miles each way! Totally worth it!!!! See, buying a new car is easy but if the service team is awful, inevitably you end up buying into a headache. At Ocean Cadillac, the management and staff treats you as their most important client. And best of all, when they gave us a loaner, it was a brand new 2016 CTS with all the bells and whistles. Maria that works in that department was very polite and courteous and made sure that the car switch was a breeze when it came to the insurance paperwork to get the loaner. Getting a brand new car as a loaner was a wonderful surprise because it reminded us of how much we like this American luxury brand and that when I trade in my Mercedes in a few months, I'd for sure get another Cadillac at Ocean Cadillac. About my current 2008 CTS, aside to getting the mystery problem solved, they changed the oil, did all the other work that was under extended warranty and returned my car to me clean and shiny. I honestly don't know how they put such a fantastic team together, but like a well-led orchestra, they all play in unison. Absolutely amazing! My honest opinion is, if you like being treated extremely well when dealing with cars, you purchase & service your Cadillac at Ocean Cadillac.

• Erica Cartaya

Just leased a new Caddy ATS. Great dealerships are made great by their employees. Our salesperson, Erica, was outstanding! She made our process fast, efficient and painless....all done with a smile and a 'can do' attitude. So refreshing! I will recommend Ocean and especially Erica Cartaya to family and friends.