White Allen European Auto Group

• Above and beyond service!

White Allen VW staff were wonderful to work with. I originally started my business with Kara but greeted in the parking lot by Jamie Hanlon - that was excellent customer service. Made me feel at home and very much welcomed! Thomas Yearms handled the paperwork with ease. From start to finish, it was pain free, exciting and driving away in my new car left me feeling great! The procedure was not at all a hassle - heck, I'd buy a car from them in the future should I need one :)

• 2014 Audi A8 scheduled service

Scotty and the team always deliver Top Gun service. The service department is what keeps us coming back to White Allen Audi, plus we like the Audi quality and reliability. This being my fifth A8 purchased from White Allen Audi, sense buying the first A8 in 1998, I am what they call a loyal satisfied customer.

• Oil change, new air filters

As always very nice, energetic people that all seem to care about their jobs. Seamless experience. a little pricey compared to a non-dealer, but worth the extra money for service, attitude and professionalism.

• Service

Josh in service was very friendly and clear about estimated cost of services.

Josh in service was very friendly and clear about estimated cost of services.

• Love my Audi Q5

Had some brake issues with my new Audi Q5 and was given excellent service because they replaced the brake pads 8 months into owning the car

• Service

Completely satisfied with service department. And thankful Josh pointed out the need for brake fluid flushing. Brakes feel and function much better.

• Passat Servicing @ White Allen VW, Dayton, Ohio

My leased Passat was due servicing; my appointment was met on time & completed expeditiously. I got my car back in spotless condition. Everything was explained afterwards.The wait facilities & coffee were top notch!

• owner of White Allen VW

Angie is great service rep and a credit to While Allen European. Service tech performed service in a very timely manner. I was a waiter.

• JamesL.Thirtyacre

Scotty,He is the bast I have ever worked with. He tries his best make you happy and get the best service you can get.

• Routine service