New 866-455-1774 Dealer Website
Used 877-478-6758 Email Dealer
Service 877-752-9506

65 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Dayton from DealerRater.com
  • First Class Organization

The place is a first class organization from the sales force, the reception staff, and the service department. And the coolies are good too.

• Purchasing a 2017 RX 350
    January 8, 2017

The professionalism and the warmth of the people at the dealership. The dealership updates on the facilities are remarkable and are in line with the quality of the Lexus brand.

• Used Car Purchase

John Plumer was great to work with. It was a very professional experience, and what he told us originally is what happened in the end. We drove up from Erlanger KY and would have been upset if the promises on logistics, price, etc weren't kept. Everybody from the front desk, to the salesman, to the finance officer were friendly and professional. Thanks for making a typically frustrating process very enjoyable.

• Roger

Have bought two cars from this dealership and have been treated right by all departments at the dealership.

• Amazing and more.
    November 15, 2016

Excellent Service. Excellent Communication. Perfect all around. I couldn't ask for a better company anywhere. They pay attention to their customers needs. I can't say enough about the quality of service.

• fairly

Very nice salesman. Treated fairly. Excellent buying experience. I love My new car. Thanks

• Lexus Review1

Everything. Service is always superior, and the people are extraordinarily nice at all times. Waiting area is very comfortable, coffee is good, and cookies are great! This is my 4th Lexus and they have all been superb.

• Great job!
    October 17, 2016

The staff is very professional and thorough. Their attention to detail, courtesy, and friendliness are top-notch. The cleanliness of the work area is amazing. Lexus of Dayton is a great place to service your car.

• Everything one could wish for in a dealership
    October 7, 2016

Having been a customer for many years and owned several Lexus vehicles, all purchased from and serviced by Lexus of Dayton, I rate them exemplary in all respects. In terms of sales personnel style, service expertise, quality of customer interaction, reliability, friendliness, responsiveness, and design and management of customer facilities, they are the gold standard by which other dealerships should be rated. In summary, they are great, and I don't know of anything I would change!

• Wonderful!
    October 2, 2016

I really enjoyed talking with Max and then working out our deal with him. He was very knowledgeable but also super friendly. He was very helpful in teaching me the new features on my car but he didn't make me go over every little detail. He taught me the basics and said to return and he would clear up any thing else I needed to know. On the road in little over an hour-yeah!