Bob Taylor Chevrolet

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Matt WIllison

Matt Willison-He's the only one you should ask for at Bob Taylor if you're looking for a Chevy. The whole car buying experience can be a tough one. So... many options between dealerships, vehicles, options on those vehicles, and financing. Matt made these all easier than they normally seem to be. Even though I got a great price on the Silverado I bought, it was Matt and his professionalism that sold me. The commitment to getting me to a point where I was comfortable with the amount for my trade and the selling price of the vehicle was what ultimately mattered. As you're shopping around you'll find that anybody can throw out a high number on your trade and a low number on the vehicle you're looking to buy, but ultimately Matt and the crew at Bob Taylor were the ones that followed through with it and made good on their word.

• Realtor -

This was the best dealer I have ever purchased a car from. Excellent service and follow up. They were professional, I would be happy to go back in the... future.

• Awesome

Wow!! I've bought many new cars throughout my years and have dealt with many dealerships. I must say this is the best dealership yet. I didnt feel pre...ssured. I got a fair deal and everyone was pleasant. My salesperson was Gregg and my finance guy was Brandon. They were both A1.. Highly recommended!!!!! Thank you!

• Great Customer Attention

I recenctly had the best car buying experience when I purchased a used car from Bob Taylor Chevrolet. From Rick, the salesman, to Brandon in finance, ...they made the whole car buying experience smooth and honest. I would definitely buy another car from them.

• Great Experience

Best car buying experience! Knowlegable, friendly and thorough. Buy with confidence!

• New car purchase

We traded in our used car and bought a new car. We corresponded via e-mail initially which sped up the process. Everything went smooth and we got the ...trade in we wanted for our used car.

• New Avalanche Purchase

Cars.com definitely helped speed up the entire process at the dealership. I was able to do searches at night and plan for my visit in person when I ha...d time.

• 4 wheel drive service.

Replacing the oil in the 2 differentials and transfer case. They charge something like $89.00 per axle. They then have the gall to charge something li...ke $69.00 for one quart of gear oil. I checked synthetic oil an an auto store and it cost$6.95. Apparently chevy wants me to go out an buy a Toyota.

Bob Taylor Chevrolet