• Sorento 2018

Everything was great. Great people and customer service!

Everything was great. Great people and customer service!

• House wife

I like the way people treated me, very friendly people.

I like the way people treated me, very friendly people.

• 2017 Sorento Kia

The whole experience when buying my new car was amazing! Great Staff ! great deals! definitely will come back and refer a friend.

• Ruben

I had a very good experience at Bert Ogden Kia in Harlingen. The salesman, Javier Solis was excellent.

• Great Deal!

This was my first time shopping with Bert Ogden Kia in Harlingen. I purchased the highly rated 2017 Kia Sorento at an amazing value. I was probably not the easiest customer to deal with, but everyone who helped me (Lalo and Rudy) was patient and helpful. I'd definitely recommend.

• Our Kia Soul Purchase Experience

Our sales person provided us with a complete view of their Kia Soul Inventory. He was able to match what we needed from a car with the available inventory. We felt at home with his down to earth approach from beginning to end. The overall process of selecting, negotiating, and financing our vehicle went smoothly.

• Great Service and Sales Department Very Clean Fac

I have been a customer of them for about a year now. I use to get my other Kia serviced there and they were great. I bought a another car there and have using them for that one also. There service and sales department are great and very helpful. If you want to do business with them then your making a very good choice!!:>) The sales person was Shane he is very good at his job ask for him, he is a big guy you can't miss him. He was not pushy and is an excelent sales person. He knows the vehicles and can compare them to other cars like the Camery and Altimul. I purchased an Optima from him and it was a great experence. I will use them even when they move. I wish the Kia department would stay on Jackson but I will make the drive to the new dealership it is very nice I stopped by and talked to Shane one day and it is not very often you stop and visit with a sales person but that is how they are!! great people to be around!!! I have purchased very many vehiches inmy life i'm 46 and I have never stopped at a dealership to vist..

• Great service and facilities

Great place to do business with. Sales people are excellant.

Great place to do business with. Sales people are excellant.

• Great service

We always take our Kia Sorento to Harlingen for change oil and maintenance. People is always kind and ready to answer any question. Service is really good. We will keep going to Kia Harlingen to maintain our Kia in good condition.

• Great Dealership Experience!

Buying a new car here was very easy because all of the staff was so nice and welcoming. They did not rush me into making a decision and that's what I loved about this experience. I'm definitely happy with the choice I made.