4.4
  • Great Service Department

I recently brought my vehicle into the service department for a factory recall issue and oil change. Once there, my service advisor Pablo informed me of another recall and stated they would handle the issue without having to make another appointment. My vehicle was delivered in the time frame promised and they actually washed and vacuumed it for me too. Thanks for a wonderful job JT,Pablo and the service department mechanics,you are the reason I purchased my second Kia.

• Excellent,honest service Dept!

Thanks always to Pablo & Johnny! Both people have horror stories about dealerships but this place has always treated my family and my friends right

• New kia

Salesman was great excellent customer service west Palm Beach kia

Salesman was great excellent customer service west Palm Beach kia

• Kia Optima purchase @ WPB Kia

My husband & I purchased a new 2016 Kia Optima EX from Sam Burns. He was extremely down-to-earth, patient & informative. Negotiations was a very lengthy process, but ultimately we were very satisfied with the agreement. We love the car!!!

• The Greatest car

One of the best car insurance ever bought. Like the hands free talking on the phone. Smooth driving vehicle.

• Health Technician

Buying a new car was an all day experience, but in the end I was satisfied with my purchase, but the customer service could be better.

• Satisfied

Good service. And very satisfied with our purchase.

Good service. And very satisfied with our purchase.

• OK once I got through

Had a very difficult time scheduling a service for a new vehicle. It took five attempts to connect to the service department. The web site gave out incorrect contact information and directed us to a telemarketing site, the chat line didn't work and there was no followup from the service department.

• Wpb Kia

I recently bought a car from salesman Jorge Neyra who was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he take my wants and needs into consideration when finding a vehicle for me but he went above and beyond to get me a great deal. Thanks Jorge and Ronnie for an awesome experience.

• West Palm Beach Kia is AWESOME

West Palm Beach is great! Each interaction with them has been very pleasant. From the time that I purchased my car and each time that I have brought it in for servicing, they representative there have always been helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future and recommending others.