Roger Dean Chevrolet

New Used Service

4.0
  • I LOVE ROGER DEAN!!!
    March 1, 2017

There isn't one negative thing I would say about Roger Dean Chevrolet! They really make you feel like family the second you walked through the door. T...he new car sales manager Jannell Costa was excellent. Everyone in there is from everyone in the sales department all the way to the parts and service. They answer any question you need answered even as a new buyer they are paitent with you.If your looking to buy used/ new vehicle i high recommend going there.

• Used up all the City Place Parking Garages
    September 8, 2017

This dealer parked all of their inventory in the City Place parking lots during this storm. Whereas all the other dealers used the airport. Not many r...esidents could park in these garages.

• Brought my 2016 corvette z06 for a 3rd oil change.
    March 11, 2017

After two hours plus I was told that they were short handed for my appointment. Should have mentioned that and some options right away not after that... much time and only after I blue up. Went to place in Tequesta where while on rack for oil change discovered my right front tire worn to the steel belts on the inside wall of tire why was that not seen each time I brought it for 1000 mile and 5900 mile oil changes and attented to . Now I am faced with replacing two tires on the front and alignment of an 8 month old car with only 11000 miles on it .i called to relate this experience to the service manager and have played phone tag. I bought car there and I stay buying where good service keeps me this service experience makes me want to trade this car leaving corvettes entirely and certainly not buying from this dealership again

• Owner
    May 17, 2016

Everyone was very helpful! It was a great experience. We were told the update would take an hour, and it was an hour! Thank You!

• 100% SATISFIED
    April 26, 2016

I had the BEST experience! Jeffery Page GM, Rob, and Rodney were absolutely wonderful! Each gentleman took their time with me, answering any question ...with complete clarity ! It was the first time since looking for a car that I felt listened to!

• Purchasing vehicle
    April 25, 2016

Excellent purchasing experience. Sales personnel were thoroughly knowledgeable, courteous, and maintained their patience with all of our many question...s. We certainly recommend purchasing vehicles from Roger Dean Chevrolet to all of our friends.

• customer
    April 24, 2016

I am overall satisfy. I went to get my oil change done. That is all i did. I did not buy a car nor entent to buy one. Thanks

• upselling service
    April 20, 2016

I took my car in for service and dealt with Brian Savino , who , i felt main goal was to up sell , i was told on top of my service that i needed a new... battery and terminal , at the time i did not have the money i told him i could not do it , after inspecting the battery i found that all it needed was to clean the erosion off the terminal , which they never even did and they wanted to charge me for a new terminal and battery. One day after my service the engine light went on and i had to go back again , i was told i had to pay again for them to check the problem out and obviously they found something wrong again. It makes me wonder what they do to our cars just so they can make money and have our cars come back again, where is the trust , i am seriously upset about how they do things .

• Oil changw and waranty work.
    April 17, 2016

I was treated with courtesy and all work was explained in detail.

• Another hassle-free experience!
    March 17, 2016

I needed a few repairs done on my vehicle. Brian Savino was very thorough during the check-in process. I requested Scott Fishman to work on my vehicl...e since he is the best mechanic in WPB, and as always, Scott took care of my repairs. It's nice to know my car is in good hands when I have to bring it in for repairs. Keep up the good work guys!

Roger Dean Chevrolet