Mercedes-Benz Of Palm Beach / smart center Palm Beach

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• HAPPILY PLEASED
    August 30, 2017

We rated them 4 stars over all instead of 5 because no one is perfect, but Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach goes above and beyond to give you their best ev...ery time, and if not, immediately correct any mishaps when they occasionally occur. Special accolades to our service advisor ERICA and the service manager RON YANNI whom embody terms like "Quality", "Customer Service", and "The Best or Nothing".

Hi John. Thank you for your review and your kind words pertaining to Erica and Ron. Both have been here at Mercedes-Benz of Palm Beach for years. We t...hank you for your business and wish you safe and enjoyable driving.

Rate this dealership
    January 25, 2017

I came to the dealership to have a used Mercedes SLK 350 put through a pre-sale inspection. Maggie was our contact on this project, she was great to w...ork with. The vehicle did not do well. I was not going to buy that car. That is when Maggie suggested that if we wanted we could talk to sales rep. Jim. He talked to us about what we wanted, in the end he offered two choices and over that afternoon and the next day we did purchase a auto very similar to the one we had checked out. A car and deal I felt was fair for me and Jim. Both staff members were professional and represented the dealership properly!

Hi Bruce. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Bob Antonelli Manager

Drove from Orlando for this dealership
    December 7, 2016

Had multiple recommend Jeffrey Pansek from MB Palm Beach over the years. After having a less then great experience in the Orlando MB, I decided to try... Palm Beach out. It was well worth the 2:5 hour drive. Negotiated and did most paperwork over email. Excelllent customer service with very fast response. They ordered the car how I wanted it and got it delivered weeks before it was scheduled. Would high recommend it. Ask for Jeffrey.

Thank you for your review. We truly appreaciate your feedback. Bob Antonelli Manager

A good buying experience
    October 15, 2016

It was a pleasure to buy over the phone and Internet. I have not taken delivery of the car, but so far everything has gone well. For some reason, I d...on't like going to car dealerships.

Thank you Don for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business. Bob Antonelli Manager

Manager Bob Antonelli
    August 10, 2016

I am so impressed with the Manager Bob Antonelli which prompts this review. I'm sure single women will agree buying a car is a nightmare, at least for... me it is. Bob Antonelli changed all that for me, he's AMAZING! First he knew I did not want to be handed over to a salesman so he personally took care of me even though he is very busy with what managers do. He treated me like one of his family. Gave me information on many cars that are on the market besides Mercedes. He cared more about what I could afford and be happy with as opposed to selling me a car. He's so kind and makes you feel immediately at ease. Clearly this man has so much class and style. Thank you Bob for extending the courtesies during my many visits and because of you I was able to stay with Mercedes. Highly recommend this dealership!

Hi Lynn. We are the fortunate people here at MB of Palm Beach to have a customer like you. Thank you for being part of our family. Bob Antonelli M...anager

Great Dealer, Great People and Great Service
    June 1, 2016

It is my second time purchasing a vehicle with them. They make it very easy to do business with them. Friendly and knowledge staff. I highly recommend... this dealership.

Thank you Cody. We appreciate your feedback and your business. We wish you enjoyable and safe driving. Bob Antonelli Manager

I called dealer and he never called back
    May 11, 2014

I called 2 times. Never answered phone. We left message and he never returned our calls

Let my misfortune be your warning
    February 19, 2014

This dealer is not trustworthy, stay away. If you did purchase a vehicle and have problems with it, return it immediately and demand your money back, ...do not go the route of endless warranty "repairs"....MB quality has suffered, my "new" car had loose parts, shakes, and the transmission shifts poorly. This dealer is only interested in closing sales, they don't care for you and will ridicule you after the sale. I have the e-mails if anyone wants to see the lack of professionalism. My Sales person was Jas**n, acts a good part, but lied to my face. The Sales Manager is a snake. Service tries hard, they are the only reasonable part of this dealership I could find, but after buying a new car you shouldn't have to see Service. I hope this saves someone wasted time and aggravation; my advice; reconsider choosing a MB, check the forums and look at the number of problems they are having. If you decide on MB, stay far away from this dealer.

ABOVE & BEYOND
    October 10, 2013

I really appreciate the service I got from Jeffrey Pensak, I bought my first Mercedes from him and returned to him to get my latest Mercedes. He alway...s works with me patiently and even delivered my car to me when I was not able to pick it up. I can't say enough about how happy I am!

mercedes-benz of palm beach
    June 27, 2013

THIS WAS OUR THIRD MERCEDES FROM MERCEDES BENZ OF PALM BEACH. THEIR EXCEPTIONAL WAY OF DOING BUSINESS SHOULD BE THE MODLE FOR ALL OTHERS TO FOLLOW. TH...E ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PROFESSIONAL STAFF, AND A TRULY OUTSTANDING MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT COMBINE TO DELIVERY THE MERCEDES BENZ EXPERIENCE WHICH IS SECOND TO NONE.

Mercedes-Benz Of Palm Beach / smart center Palm Beach