• Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had

I bought an F-PACE... made the deal on-line and by phone... drove from Naples to Palm Beach where they had a huge inventory of 60 SUVs... and they did what they promised... in and out in 2 hours! My salesman ERIK could not have been better ( and I am an attorney so I am quite picky about services). Call Erik if you want to get a deal done in a fair and expeditious manner.

• Terrific Service

I purchased a used 2011 Jaguar XK from West Palm Jaguar. I negotiated the deal with Harry Hanson. The car came with a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty. There was an issue early on that required replacing the AC. The dealer in my home state did not understand the warranty coverage. Harry took care of everything. He explained the Dealer Direct Warranty coverage to the my dealer where the car was being serviced and got the issue resolved. Harry is an excellent sales person and takes care of clients even after they have left and may be more than 1,000 miles away. I would buy from Harry again.

• A & H Rovner

Erik Valentin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. No pressure, made buying a breeze. Would recommend this dealership.

• Excellent

Tried to work a deal but my taste could not afford what I wanted. Treated excellent and no high pressure. Will be back when when I win the lottery

• Leasing a car at the Palm Beach dealer

I would definitely recommend anyone to visit this particular dealer. Mr. Eric Valentine helped me choose with patience, diligence and knowledge of all the different models of cars available the best vehicle for my type of lifestyle. I traded in my BMW Grand Coupe for the all new F-Pace and I couldn't be happier!

• Palm Beach Jaguar Absolute Great Experience

By nature I tend to be pretty apathetic when it comes to writing reviews and for the most part, unlike many I do not find car shopping to be fun. Therefore, I should be the last person writing a review with regard to my car buying experience. For several months I had been shopping around for an XE R-Sport and dealership after dealership was trying to talk me into a car that wasn’t exactly equipped the way I wanted it, was the wrong color or just was not within my budget. Then one Saturday afternoon I found my way up to Palm Beach Jaguar. From the moment I stepped into the showroom, I had a feeling this was going to be a different car buying experience. Ron Marcotte approached me and right from the start wanted me to find and buy what I wanted, regardless if he had the car or not. He wanted me to first understand and drive the vehicle. He then spent the next two weeks trying to find me the vehicle and when everything was said and done, he found a way to work a deal to sell me the “dream vehicle” right off the showroom floor at price within my budget. After that, the paper work and financing was an absolute breeze. Finally my new car was presented to me like it was opening night in Hollywood for a new blockbuster movie. All and all, what a great car buying experience at Palm Beach Jaguar. I highly recommend the dealership and especially Ron Marcotte!

• Second Experience

Bought my second vehicle from this dealership because the first experience was terrific. My expectations were exceeded on this second purchase at this great dealership.

• Martin Carroll

From the moment I walked in to the dealership is treated very well, friendly and inviting. My salesmen Lance was great. took his time to show me around and provided me with many vehicles to choose from. worked hard to find me the car I was looking for at the right price.

• Sales & service excell

I was so impressed with the service on my XJ8 that I decided to trade it in on a new F-Pace

• Finding more than a car at Jaguar of Palm Beach

Finding the right vehicle is difficult enough.... But, finding a dealership that emulates Character, Quality of service, and a sales staff that supports the car, as well as the you, all in one convenient location, can be more difficult then just finding the right car. At Jaguar of Palm Beach, I found that they, their line of cars and their salesman (Ken Cominsky) each possess all of these fine qualities.