Jaguar Palm Beach

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 19, 2018

The service at Palm Beach Jaguar is excellent...Bob Bohm my service person kept me informed and took care of everything..The car was washed returned promptly..All... things were taken care of in great detail....

September 14, 2018

Bob was my service technician. Couldn't have been nicer and more professional. Took care of everything I needed and arranged for a loaner car. ... Facilities were very nice.

September 8, 2018

Always so accommodating. Had a flat tire, had it replaced without hassle(I have tire insurance and highly recommend it). The staff was courteous and kept... me updated throughout the process.

September 8, 2018

Everything was well done. No issues Service was timely, dropping off car and getting s loaner process was easy, service was done promptly and zi was well... informed. Picking up the car and returning the loaner was also easy. Everyone was helpful and friendly.

August 30, 2018

I was very happy with the service I received from Jaguar Palm Beach. Sean made it an easy & pleasant experience. I highly recommend them.

August 27, 2018

Ken and the staff were amazing, and made the car buying process simple and easy. I traveled all the way from Orlando for a car I saw for sale. They were... very accommodating of my needs for what I was looking for, and I was able to get a great deal on an amazing car with no hassle.

August 22, 2018

I had been looking for an SUV to replace my Cadillac ‘crossover’ and had tried each and every one on the market with no match for my expectations.... Finally, the Jaguar F-Pace seemed to be a good fit. I had the good fortune to have Erik Valentin as the sales person on duty that day, and we made a deal in no time at all. I took possession in a smooth, orderly fashion and drove away in my beautiful new Jaguar. That’s not the end of the story, however. I am a 73 year old “techno-peasant” and accustomed to a relatively simple car. Not that the Jaguar is that complicated - it’s really not at all. But I needed help! And here comes Erik to the rescue with all the kindness and patience in the world. (And this is after the sale!) He’s a real problem solver with a positive attitude that just takes away the worry. Whatever i came up with, Erik had an answer and effected the solution. Right away. The adjustments made on the car, because of Erik’s extended involvement and interest have made a huge difference in my enjoyment of this truly lovely car. I can’t believe my good luck that he was there that day!

July 14, 2018

Excellent customer service from Susan Fox and the entire staff.I highly recommend Jaguar Palm Beach for sales and service.They are extremely professional,... courteous and prompt.

July 12, 2018

Susan did a wonderful job, with respect to servicing my XJL 5.0. I would go back to her, the next time I need service. Being a retired Ford dealer and... airline pilot, I know how difficult finding good staff is.

July 12, 2018

Susan Fox provided excellent customer service for Avisbudget Group during the recent recalls. She was honest, prompt, and professional. Thank you Susan... for your service! The dealership is lucky to have you!