• Ed the salesman

I worked with Ed and he was the best salesperson I have ever work with. He treated me with respect and was very patient. He had a good sense of humor. He listened which is the most important trait of a good salesperson. I will go back to Bill Buck for my next purchase and I hope ed is still there.

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and that Ed was able to provide you with the best customer service. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again!

• New car purchase

This purchase is about our 7th or 8th from Ben Lewis. We've always been treated with respect and made to feel like part of the Bill Buck family. As long as we continue to be treated in the way that Ben does, we will be back for more!

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate the fantastic feedback and are happy to hear that Ben takes such great care of you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• buying experience

I was very impressed on the overall buying experience. My salesmen. Ronnie Silva was very professional and kind.

Thank you for the great review! Please let me know if we can help with anything else!

• 2017 Chevy Malibu

Our salesperson Lisa Murray was excellent and most certainly knew her product!

Thank you for the feedback! We will pass your wonderful compliment on to Lisa!

Our salesperson Lisa Murray was excellent and most certainly knew her product!

Thank you for the feedback! We will pass your wonderful compliment on to Lisa!

• Buy new car from Chev

Paperwork process and deal approval was slow. Dealer stated reason was lack of managers on duty.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused you. It is always our goal for all of our customers to leave our dealership happy.

• Lease New Chevy Colardo

Zak was very Knowledgeable and excellent to work with

Thank you for the great feedback! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Zak was very Knowledgeable and excellent to work with

• Experience was amazing

Most amazing dealership I've had the pleasure of working with

Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again!

Most amazing dealership I've had the pleasure of working with

Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again!

• Exceptional Customer Service

Such a great buying experience, that we bought two vehicles.

That's amazing! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you love your two new vehicles!

Such a great buying experience, that we bought two vehicles.

• 2017 silverado ltz crew cab

knew just what I was looking for. salesperson knew everything about the truck. made the decision very easy.

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new truck!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new truck!

• Silverado

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Salesman as knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing, everyone was friendly and courteous, dealership had many a variety of vehicles to choose from