• Auto purchase

Harry was most professional and and I am very satisfied with the service.

Harry was most professional and and I am very satisfied with the service.

• Ford Escape Titanium

We had a great experience at Advantage Ford of Stuart. We bought a Ford Titanium Escape and love it! The seats are very comfortable. We chose Ford because of the comfortable seats, especially with the 10-way electric and lumbar parts of the seat. We are happy with our purchase and also with how we were treated at Advantage Ford of Stuart. There was never any pressure and we got the deal we needed. Nothing but great things to say about the whole experience!

Franklin, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Oil change - total care review.

I made an appointment with the Service Dept. I brought my truck in. The service on my truck was completed within an hour. Everyone I had contact with was friendly and efficient. Couldn't ask for better. Always a pleasure to come into Advantage Ford.

Amparo, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Advantage Ford of Stuart!

• Pleased with Recent Service

Pleased with service department staff, as always- helpful, efficient and knowledgeable- everyone.

• Bought a new truck

Excellent! Did the dance and both parties came away satisfied. The thing better would be to eliminate the dance and just have up front pricing.

• 2016 Ford Focus

Everyone had was pleasant and very cheerful. I had a great experience

Everyone had was pleasant and very cheerful. I had a great experience

• Advantage Ford Stuart, Fl

Good service. Took longer than related to me. Good service. Took longer than I was told

• Ford Edge Repair

Was not quite happy that I had to leave my car for 1 1/2 days (supposedly because they needed to order parts). When I read the service record/ invoice it said they had to adjust my sync and reprogram HVAC Module, so why did they need to keep my car for 1 1/2 days? It was very inconvenient.

• Great body shop

Awesome service great auto body shop manager was very nice and took great care of me

• ford f150 lariat

Eric was fantastic. Open, honest and efficient. Made it a wonderful experience, and I can say that after having bought many cars and trucks throughout the years. Hire more people like him. Love the truck