Wallace Auto Group Stuart

• Mrs. Robert Ried

The service at Wallace is professional, efficient and good. Dawn is an outstanding representative of your company, it's always a pleasure to do business with her.

• Extremely Satisfied, Very Happy, Will Return

Very professional salesperson who made us feel at ease immediately after he started working with us on finding a car. Sami Soulaiman helped me pick out the perfect car for myself taking into consideration size and price range. He was overall one of the nicest salespersons whom I dealt with while looking for a car. Not only did he make me and my daughter laugh we felt as if we were not being taken advantage of during the process of buying a new car. Now that I have driven the car for a few days I Love it even more!!!! Comparing Hyundai to the other dealerships I visited, I really made out great with all of the extras included on my new car. I could not be more pleased with the dealership, sales department and the financing department. I will return when it's time to buy another car!!

• Volvo service department did great

Dawn Schneider did a great job. she's a professional every time I visit. glad to be working with her.

• Purchase

Recent purchase of a new Tucson at Wallace Auto of Stuart, Florida. From the sales office where our sales person Sheldon Merritt was just great, not only in the review of various models and options but his review of the car and how everything worked after our selection. All dealers need to have a Sheldon. From the selection we made to the finance manager Jennifer Davis, the part that most buyers do not enjoy, not so here. Jennifer, was a dream to work with and made short time of the signing of required paperwork. All set to go 1,2 and 3 all set to go, not quite, once again Sheldon was there with the car all washed and full tank of gas, also, a request of any possible questions we might have and his card for any future question. Wallace personnel proves not all car buying has to be a nightmare. Thanks to the Wallace team. Linda and Shane

• Car Serviceat Wallace

Everything was performed without any problem. It took less time than I have anticipated.

• Buying car

Very good experience. Dirk was very responsive and is keeping us informed.

Very good experience. Dirk was very responsive and is keeping us informed.

• Customer

I received excellent service from Wallace Hyundai. The salesman Sheldon Merritt was very knowledgeable with the product and help me through each step of the purchase. Ideal overall experience and the knowledge of the automobile that Sheldon had was excellent. He took me through the test drive in the various features which was excellent. I would and already have recommended Wallace Hyundai and also Sheldon Merritt to friends and family for future purchases.

• Mike Forrest

I had a great experience buying my new car. Really liked the no pressure service and the good deal that I got.

• Great service.

Dawn the service specialist for Volvo was great. Service was fast. Provided me with a loaner car. Next day my xc90 was ready. Just drop the loaner car and pick up my SUV.

• Body Repair Work

Repair estimate for insurance company was completed quickly, and coordination with the company was excellent. Repair work was completed ahead of schedule and very well executed. Office staff were very courteous and efficient.