Wallace Auto Group Stuart

• CAR PURCHASE

THE SALESMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME .I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE

• Mrs. Mary Palmer-Miller

I'm Best car buying experience I have ever had. Great customer service. Very caring and no pressure. I recommend you to all of my friends. Thanks.

• Bill G

Jack our salesman was very informative of our needs requirements. He is certainly very knowledgeable of Lincoln Vehicles. He explained in detail the workings of our purchased vehicle. I would recommend Jack to my associates if they were looking to buy a Lincoln product.

• Sanfe sport

TKS Hyundai Corp....Hurrican victom Fl. Came in for Oil change and tire rotation .... Hyundai Corp. picked up tab. service writer met all expectations... On time

• Great experience buying a new car

Chris Harbin gave me a great deal on a new Mazda CX-9 Signature. No hassle, no games, good price, nice, positive experience, all done over email. Highly recommended. This is how car buying should be. Went in to do the paperwork and was out in 40 minutes with the car.

• raynond birdsell

shackley in custmer service outstanding 15rating all wallace is outstanding this is my3 car from wallace

• Mother of all creation

Everything was fine. I wish people would stop sending me mandatory reviews though, drives me crazy. Like I have nothing to do but fill out forms all day. Sorry, but please stop! I love this dealership, love Tony my service guy but enough with the surveys please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• New Car Purchase Service Rocked

Great day. I so was not looking forward to getting the car, but turned out to be great experience. LThe sales person as well as finance dept. met my needs.

• Hyundai Veloster

From the wonderful sales team to the finance department our experience was exceptional!

• Car lease

The salesman Scott was great answered all our questions and took the time with us. I would highly recommend Scott and Wallace Hyundai to all my friends and family!