Wallace Auto Group Stuart

• Great Service

I am impressed every visit with William Cummins' great customer service. He is always cheerful and professional. Always willing to go the extra mile for hist customers' service experience. Great employee! Thank you.

• My Volvo

Great prompt service. Waiting room accommodations were good, bathroom was clean and the TV worked well.

• needed new battery fast !!!

William did a great job getting it done asap I called ahead and he was waiting for me when I showed up THANK YOU ALL !!!!

• Lincoln MKX

William in the service department is very. knowledgeable and pleasant. This is my second MKX purchased at the Fort Pierce dealership. You can't go wrong with Mike Rolles as your salesman and William as your service coordinator

• Wonderful Service Fairly Priced

When I arrived for my appointment, dealer had my loaner car ready and new exactly what I wanted done. Very pleased with results of service and to complete service the car was washed and interior total cleaned. Check out was fast and efficient. I'm a happy customer!!

• Paul A Baldassano Jr.

As always William was very pleasant to deal with for my service needs on my MKT. With an hour plus ride to your dealership we make the trip for service because of your great staff and good service. We have been dealing with William for three years to date. Great employee

• Paul A Baldassano Jr.

• New car purchase

The salesman and the manager gave me a great price on the new car.

The salesman and the manager gave me a great price on the new car.

• Mrs. Joan Gross

Customer service was excellent .Pleasant experience as always.

Customer service was excellent .Pleasant experience as always.

• Great Service Again

Entire team was wonderful. Many years of great service!

Entire team was wonderful. Many years of great service!