Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Enjoyable Experience

I came to the dealership for routine maintenance to find a friendly and helpful staff. I was taken care of promptly and they did a software upgrade that I wasn't aware that I needed. I will be returning to this dealership for all my maintenance work. Thank you for an enjoyable visit.

• Super friendly and helpful

Every person was helpful and friendly. They repaired my car in a reasonable time, received parts right away

• Awesome place

I have purchased a brand new vehicle in the past, in a West Palm Beach dealership to be exact, and it was a terrible experience. This vehicle purchase experience with Anthony was absolutely wonderful. He was not pushy or rude, as I had experienced in the past. He answered and explained every single question I had so thoroughly that I had nothing left to ask. I felt very comfortable this time around with my purchase. I am so lucky to have had him as my salesperson for this purchase. Thank you so much Anthony!

• quick and friendly service

Brought my vehicle in for a defective front shock was taken care of as quickly as possible...

• Very Professional

Best car buying experience ever! Anthony was very responsive and helpful in answering all our questions.

• Great Sales Staff

Service was professional, timely, and competent. .

Service was professional, timely, and competent. .

• Very Nice

she was very nice, informative, & on top of everything about the vehicle wife & i were interested in !!!!!

• Great Customer Service

Marco was very pleasant and helpful as were all of the other employees I encountered.

• Comfortable and friendly

Very knowledgeable helpful and professional. I enjoyed the process. I was introduced to everyone at Dealership. Riche was great in helping me also. It was a painless experience. THANKS

• Professional

Roxana was professional, knowledgeable and eager to work with us. She answered all of our questions and is willing to help us in the future if we have more questions or problems.