Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

144 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 3, 2020

Roxana, THANK YOU! I appreciate your making me feel very comfortable in purchasing my NEW JEEP Cherokee. My 1st purchase, living out of State, but now... my permanent residence in Okeechobee, FL. Purchasing a vehicle is a big step and you were excellent, very knowledgeable and a smooth transition. I am happy to also say I have a new FRIEND. My sale went smoothly, every step of the way. So much has changed with getting to know an new vehicle and your assistance in helping me was absolutely wonderful. I know I can count on you with any questions I may have now and in the future. I am very impressed with this Dealership and especially Roxana.

June 12, 2020

Great place to buy a car. This dealership was going through a lot of changes when I bought my car!! It's really hard to give them a review when they were... going through a clean house! They did go beyond my expectations!

March 18, 2020

Detailing with these incompetents was nothing short of a nightmare. From the salesperson Roxana to the sales manager Chris and the title person Crystal... there was no one taking accountability or ensuring anything moved forward. I purchased a 2014 Honda over the Internet to be sent to Costa Rica. Before sending payment Chris assured me no problem. Roxana told me I would just need a letter of intent to ship the vehicle and a bill of lading to proof of address. I put $500 down on my credit card and wire transferred the balance. I also spent $30 to have the items they requested notarized and sent them copies. When I arranged for the pick up all of sudden the dealership decides they must have a physically signed document. Of course Doc sign or other convenient means of doing this now won’t work for them. They want to Fedex me documents. Problem is where I am in Costa Rica I have no local mail. Finally I let them them know if they could send the items via DHL I would spend a day driving to my nearest DHL office. On about, 2/24 Roxann assures me the would promptly send the items out by DHL and she would notify me. Not hearing anything I finally get back ahold of Roxanna on the week of, 3/2 and of course they had sent the paperwork (note it was frustrating even trying to get ahold of Roxanna due to phones not being answered or leaving messages and not having calls returned). At this point due to the continued incompetence and buck passing I had to fly from Costa Rica to the dealership to ensure the papers got to me. On Thursday, 3/5 I signed their must have documents and Roxann assures the title would be ready for me that day or no later than the next. I left and had the vehicle picked up for shipment. No title! Finally on, 3/17 I call on Chris picks up. He tells me the must have $102 for title fees before they will Fedex the title to my shipper. Of course he doesn’t listen to anything I say about this was supposed to have been paid for in the about $1,400 in dealer and other fees when I already paid everything in full. I believe these fees were included .. But wait, now their not accepting credit card payment over the phone even though they gladly took it for the $500 Down payment. Finally Chris makes a great exception and authorizes taking the credit card on the phone but does t look into the fact that I probably already paid the $102 he used to hold m6 title hostage. These people have caused me nothing but time money and grief.

July 31, 2019

Everyone at the dealership went out of their way to help us with the best deal that would work for me. Once Jenny took us for a test drive I knew I loved... this vehicle! From Brent giving me the best deal on my trade in and an amazing $ deal on my new 300 S! (The discounts were pretty hard to turn down!)to Jenny doing all the legwork to get the deal done! Frank is an amazing finance manager who made sure I got all the warranties I needed to cover my vehicle!

June 21, 2019

Came in doubted myself in getting this amazing car, and they showed me that anything is possible and made it happen. I’m forever blessed to have everyone’s... help here.

April 17, 2019

My wife and I weren't really in the market for a vehicle for her (so we thought). Cade invited us to come in and turned us onto a 2017 Dodge Caravan. It's... exceptionally roomier and much more accommodating for what our little family calls for. We're both blown away by the welcoming feeling, the spot-on presentation, and overall experience at this dealership. I will most certainly recommend this dealership to others, and Cade Waldron get's a very satisfactory rating in our book!!

April 8, 2019

I CAME TO OKEECHOBEE DODGE ONLY BECAUSE OF ROXANN I HAD DEALT WITH HER BE FOR, SHE WORKS VERY HARD TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE FAMILY SHE HUG,S MY NECK AN I CAN... TELL SHE HAS FELLING FOR MY ME AS A PERSON AN NO DOLLARS SIGNS IN HER EYES. I FELL SHE WORKS WITH ME TO EARN MY BUSINESS NOT JUST FOR THIS ONE SALE BUT ALL MY FUTURE BUSINESS IF SHE EVER GOE,S I GO ALSO TO WHERE EVER SHE GOES, SHE IS A 10 PLUS AS A PERSON AN SALES LADY. LOL ROXANN YOU GO GIRL.

December 9, 2018

Thank you for helping me get into my new truck. Roxana went everything necessary to get me what I wanted to complete my purchase. .

August 14, 2018

Great, everyone very helpful.You need to make it so buyers can do the app & docs on line. We sell Construction Equipment on the Internet and only meet... 10% of our buyers. 90% sold on line

August 13, 2018

I had a good experience in purchasing the vehicle. Jose was helpful and informative throughout the entire process. He was also quick and efficient during... closing on the vehicle. I also appreciated that Jose was able to pick me up at the airport.