Gilbert Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Gilbert Chev repair dept was ¿very professional¿
    March 29, 2017

My visit to Gilbert Chevrolet repair department I was met by the personnel and greeted with professional courtesy and ask could he helped me, the indi...vidual listen to my concerns about my 2009 Chevy Silverado and gave me and appointment for the next day and kept that commitment when I came in and my truck tire sensor was taking care of promptly the service department was very professional and very courtesy.

buying my 2018 2500 silverado
    January 18, 2018

nicest and easiest purchase of a vehicle ever.will buy my next vehicle here

David, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Gilbert Chevrolet! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

New truck
    January 2, 2018

Went to Gilbert to look at a truck, ended up buying it . Couldn’t be happier. Everyone at Gilbert is great. A special thank you to Courtney, if your l...ookin for a new vehicle go see this young lady.

Dan, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. ...Thank you for being a part of the Gilbert Family. Respectfully, J.D. Mixon --Director of Operations --(863) 824-3612

Best dealership I've ever done business with
    November 1, 2017

I was there 15 minutes early for my service appointment. I was greeted by a very courteous service writer named Mark Dupree. Knew what I needed, took ...my keys and it was off. I was then picked up by a driver and dropped off at a local lunch place. before I was even thru they Mar called me and told me my truck was all ready.

Excellent Car Buying Experience
    August 13, 2017

We've always had great customer service at Gilbert's. Through the years we've purchased 4 vehicles with them and have always been satisfied which is ...why we keep on coming back.

sales person
    August 11, 2017

I came in originally for a recall on my 2013 Cruze about a month ago. While there Albert Mackanick came out to service and started talking to my husb...and and myself. He was like talking to an old friend. He asked if we were interested in buying a new car, and I said I had been looking on and off for awhile. I told him I really didn't need one. We walked out front and looked at some new ones, and told him what I was looking for. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for but, he said he could find it for me. So for a month he kept in contact with me about sales and promotions they were having, but not pressuring or hard core sale pitches. Sometimes he would email and say he hoped all was going well with us and to keep him in mind if and when we decide to buy. One day he called and told me about a really good deal that was going on and that he found the car I was looking for. So a month after meeting him my new car was delivered to my house on Tuesday August 8th. This dealership and this salesperson make for a great combination of small town and old fashion car buying. You don't only come home with a new car but you leave with a new friend. Great people

Service Department
    August 9, 2017

I had to bring my car to the service department for a recall. I called and made an appointment. James and Christina at the service department were ve...ry friendly and professional. They got my car in early, and had it done in a timely manor. This car I did not buy from them. Yet they acted as if I was an old friend. I would recommend this service department to anyone I know. Gilberts is a friendly dealership who will go out of their way to make the customer happy. I went in for service and a month later because of the great sale person, Albert, I bought a new car.

Review of my visit to Gilbert Chevrolet
    July 27, 2017

I just want to express my appreciation of Customer Care personel James and Jacalyn Sutton who treated me with respect and made my visit a pleasant ex...perience.

Check engine
    July 25, 2017

Kim and Jacalyn are to be commended for their help in resolving a service need to my Yukon XL. No appointment but had the vehicle in and done in a ma...tter of a couple of hours, that after driving in at 1pm with no appointment.

The Gilbert Family
    July 25, 2017

Being apart of the Gilbert family makes you feel like you have a second family. Everyone is so personal and polite. Getting to know the staff makes it... so much easier to go back to buy a vehicle or get one serviced. They beat the prices all around the coast also so it's nice not having to drive far to get my needs taken care of. Thank you so much for what y'all do!

Gilbert Chevrolet