Sunset Dodge Chrysler Jeep Subaru RAM

• Great Salesman

Colin Hunter made this the best new car buying experience I've ever had. Because of Colin I would definitely buy from Sunset again.

Hi Gary! Thank you so much for your kind words and we are thrilled that Colin made it your best buying experience yet. We will be sure to let him know. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

• Great service in a timely manner.

You did just what I asked in a timely manner. You did just what I asked in a timely manner.

• Great service

Fast, friendly service. Like being able to schedule appointment online. Service department is great scheduling time I request. Wait time at dealership is good. Have never used the courtesy van, but the driver is always friendly when he comes into the waiting area.

• Quick and efficient

Quick and efficient. I arrived at my appointment time they took me right away I was in and out in 30 minutes

• review title

thought it would take all day, only took a little over 2 hours. I needed atleast seven more words to post.

• Sean piscorik

Sean Piscorik was great! I told him exactly what I was looking for and he got me in my dream vehicle quick and efficiently. He was easy to work with and kind.

• oil change

poor service-took way too long I was on time for my oil change and tire rotation- took 2 hours-incomplete job-they did not reset my oil life gauge

• Great car buying experience

Your sales representative, Tom Brown, was absolutely the best. Probably the most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. I will be highly recommending him to my family and friends.

• 2017 Jeep Renegade

I recently purchased a 2017 Jeep Renegade. Bob Peters was friendly, no pressure, informative and helpful. Took less than 2 hours from looking around to driving home. Highly recommend

• Great out of town service experience

The entire service staff was professional, helpful and friendly. The facility and waiting area were very clean and customer friendly