Desoto Dodge Chrysler Ford Jeep

(4.9) 127 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

127 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Desoto Dodge Chrysler Ford Jeep from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly sales staff & reasonable prices
    March 2, 2017

I flew to Florida to buy a Shelby GT500 and import it to Switzerland. Desoto Automall had 2 Shelbys in their inventory on cars.com so I drove to the d...ealership without an appointment to take a look at the cars. On their permits Billy G approached me to show me the cars. He was very friendly and professional and took a lot of time to explain me the cars. After an extensive test drive I saw a third Shelby GT500 on a parking lot and asked him if its for sale aswell. He told me that a costumer just traded it in a few days ago. It was a beauty. I dediced to buy this car. The buying process was convenient. After a few days Desoto received the new title for the car and my shipping company could pick up the car immediately. I was very satisfied with whole buying process and my sales person Billy. I would highly recommend Desoto Automall.

• Great service!
    February 11, 2018

Very pleasent and accomodating. And, the best deal in the area by a long shot. I saved over $2500 from what other dealers were offering on the same ve...hicle. I highly recommend Desoto AutoMall.

• Great Service...No Hassle
    February 10, 2018

We were greeted promptly upon arrival. We told Clint our budget and he showed us several cars in the price range..He didn't try to sell us into a car ...that would give us higher payments. He didn't try to play a numbers game. We were in and out within a few hours, unlike other dealerships we have sat in for 5 hours or more.I would highly recommend them.

• Very pleasant time!
    February 8, 2018

Every thing went smooth and Christy Malin found out what we were looking for and worked with us until we pick the one that suited our needs>

Overall Experience

• THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST.
    January 22, 2018

MY RATING IS BASED ON MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OVER 2 YEARS AGO AND MY CURRENT EXPERIENCE WITH BRANDON AND TIM.. EVERYONE WAS VERY CONSIDERATE AND HELP...FUL.

• Pleasant and fast transaction
    January 11, 2018

Great service and reliable sales personnel. I traveled from New York to see a car that I was interested in and shortly after checking out the car i dr...ove off in it. special thanks to Clint the salesman that made the buying experience flawless. He took extra effort to show me the condition of the car prior to the trip to the dealership. he was very honest with me and answered all my questions and send me detailed pictures of the car. He even took an extra step to pick me up from the airport. Im very happy with my purchase and I hope to deal with this dealership in the future

Overall Experience

• Great purchasing experience...very professional.
    January 10, 2018

First time in over 10 years that we bought a brand new vehicle. Elmer Johnson was very personable, professional, informative and would recommend him... to anyone who is car shopping. Cannot say enough about the excellent service we were given. Left with a new car and am still smiling.

• Amazing Service!!
    January 8, 2018

I only ment to stop by and see what options were available for a used car. Christy went above and beyond and was determined to have me leave there wit...h a brand new car, which she successfully succeeded. I would definitely recommend anyone to buy cars from Desoto Auto Mall.

Overall Experience

• Best Purchasing Experience - What a Delight!!!
    December 27, 2017

I never bought a vehicle from a dealership that treated me so well. Christy Malin was amazing, went out of her way to obtain the exact vehicle I was l...ooking for in a timely manner. This dealership was eager to earn my business and provided me a very friendly and professional experience - No Nonsense. I highly recommended them great place to buy a vehicle

Overall Experience

• Clint was a pleasure to work with!
    December 22, 2017

I found a vehicle I was interested on the internet. Clint Slaggy was very responsive in meeting my needs and prompt with answering my questions. Eve...n though it was a bit of a drive for me, it was well worth it to deal with such a pleasurable group of guys. I would be very comfortable with recommending the dealership to all my friends and family!

Desoto Dodge Chrysler Ford Jeep