Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota

• Virginia Wilson

The service was great. Randi did a great of explaining the report.

The service was great. Randi did a great of explaining the report.

• 350 GLK 2014 red wagon

I had a nail in my tire drove to the Sarasota dealership and they graciously took care of it imeediately.

• Lori Johndrow

It was a true pleasure to work with Ed Chestnut. He answered all our questions and made the car buying experience a pleasant one.

• C250 A-Service

As I walked in the service "lobby", I was completely ignored or unnoticed. I was confused on why there was a person at the service desk in the back and he didn't acknowledge my presence or any "How may I help you?" kind of line... I was with a friend and even he was surprised on the lack of customer service. Buying and maintaining MB vehicles are costly; maybe Sarasota customers are difficult or rude but that shouldn't justify basic customer service for this type of business and the quality of MB: "The Best or Nothing" After about 5+ minutes standing around, I walked to the front lobby where an older man walking us back where I was previously (at the service dept) and made sure someone would assist us. All in all, the service report was favorable, pricey as expected, but the whole first time experience was mediocre at best.

• Mercedes-Benz E3 50

On August 11, 2017 my Mercedes was in an accident and they ended up totaling the car Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota was excellent in helping get the car towed to the collision department and the Geico appraiser was prompt in making a determination the car was unable to be fixed. We are Sadie's kept me in the loop the communication was Daily and Randy was my contact person at Mercedes she was very helpful to offer to mail my license plate and my garage door opener back out of the car since I live two hours away and was able to make it there.

• very helpful..took time explained well

this is my third purchase the last one was with auto nation our sales person(Alfredo) could not have spent more time ad effort to help make the sale

• Car buying expreince

I was very pleased with my interaction with the sales staff. Very profesional and very positive.

• richard e earle

Once again we were very impressed with the facility and the people.. Everything was completed on a very timely basis and the offer of utilizing a free loaner was very unexpected.. They treat you like your car very first class in every manner.. Congratulations on a job well done by everyone we met !! thanks have a great day!! rick and bonnie earle

• What service??????

Appt was made 2 weeks in advance. They had the car 3 days and NO work was done at ALL! They never called us to let us know the service and replacement of the windshield were not done.

• Mercedes of Sarasota is a great place for service

I brought my car in for service plus an extended warranty repair. The staff took care of all the extended warranty communications and no charge to me for that. The facility has good coffee, freshly baked cookies, comfortable chairs, clean bathrooms and plenty of light. I was in and out a couple of hours less than what I had expected.