4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 184 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

184 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce from DealerRater.com

• Past dealings with Coggins
    January 24, 2017

Pat and I have bought several cars from Coggins over the last few years. The deals were reasonable, and the service on them was impeccable. We bought ...all of them through Mark Humphrey. Reasons: - He is always pleasant and informative. - He "knows" what he is selling. - He is a kind sort of guy. Pat was in an accident recently. When I arrived at the scene and after making the normal emergency contacts, I called Mark. I wanted to make sure we would do the right things re body shop,etc. Mark has become a good reliable friend in our car world!

Thanks for the feedback, Tom Piacentino. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce. Todd Seth, General Ma...nager

Very patient, no pressure
    April 19, 2018

This is my first car I have purchased from Mercedes of Ft Pierce. Thank you very much Michele for your patience in helping me select the right car for... me. She is very knowledgeable in the product and does not pressure you in the process. I trust her to take care of my needs. She has beetout to my house several times to help me with my car. I would highly recommend Michele and Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce!

Sales process
    April 19, 2018

Michelle did a fantastic job working with me to find the car I wanted. This was the second vehicle I have purchased with her assistance from Coggin. ... I would not hesitate to refer my friends and family to her. Well done!

GREAT EXPERIENCE AGAIN !
    March 21, 2018

WE HAVE PURCHASED 3 CARS FROM MERCEDES BENZ OF FORT PIERCE WITH OUR LAST ONE JUST A MONTH AGO. OUR EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THE STAFF HAS BEEN EXCELLENT WI...TH THE EXCEPTION OF MARK HUMPHREY. IF THERES A CATAGORY ABOVE EXCELLENT THEN THAT IS WHERE MARK WOULD BE. HE HANDLED ALL THE ISSUES WE HAD PROFFESIONALLY AND MADE US HAPPY AT EVERY TURN. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SALES, FINANCE AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS. GREAT JOB TO A SUPERB TERAM!!

Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce

Greetings! We value your business with our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce and are so pleased to hear that Mark has been excellent with his ...service. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to commit to your luxury automotive needs, and your review lets us know that we are meeting that expectation. Please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance to you in the future, for we are more than happy to assist. Best Regards, Todd Seth General Manager

Car buying experience at Coggin
    June 30, 2017

Usually dread having to buy a new car. Our salesman, Mark Humphrey, was very patient and answered all of our questions about the features of the mode...ls we were interested in. Went back several times to test drive before we finally purchased. Everyone at dealership was friendly and helpful. Best car buying experience ever, whole process went smoothly. Love my GLE.

Mark Humphrey was my sales expert - Rhett Palmer
    June 30, 2017

Mark Humphrey was outstanding! I've been buying new Mercedes for over 20 years and this was my best buying experience yet. Sincerely I am so pleased. ...Everyone at the dealership in ft Pierce was delightful and elegant. Mark was very patient as I took my time and then he taught us how to run all the extras. Rhett Palmer

Coggin Mercedes experience
    June 20, 2017

My Family has purchased several Mercedes dating back to 1998 Mark Humphrey has been our salesperson ever since. His professionalism is appreciated. ... He has always been there for us. He is reliable, personable, humorous, and a pleasure to deal with. In a day of here today gone tomorrow, it's a blessing to have Mark as a friend and business associate. We always recommend Mark to all our friends Thank You L. Elmasian

Employees Worked With
    Best Experience in Years!!!
    June 13, 2017

From start to finish this was the best experience I've had purchasing a car. My salesman Barry was an absolute gentleman and answered all of my questi...ons. They make you feel like you are joining a family not just buying a car. Valet service is priceless. A++++

Dealer's emails going to spam?
    May 18, 2017

Initial contacts went to spam. Could not find originals, but emails after my earlier review were in spam. Not sure where the earlier emails went, but ...they have been forwarded since with good information received while in process. Will review again once we visit the dealer to inspect the vehicle or if we end up buying it.

Hello and thank you for your review. I hope you had a pleasurable experience at Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Pierce. We strive to provide excellent customer s...ervice to ensure client satisfaction. Todd Seth, General Manager

Lack of Response
    May 11, 2017

Not sure why a dealer pays good money to advertise online when they do not respond to inquiries. I would appreciate a response to my concerns as to ...why the photos suggested the paint did not match on a Prowler black-tie edition while the Carfax said no accidents. What I did get was an email showing cars for sale. 2 weeks later, same Prowler still listed and no response via phone or email.

Dear Dan Thank you for your review. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, and are sorry to hear of your concerns. You may contact me perso...nally on my cell at 904-449-2894 or by email at tseth@cogginauto.com to discuss the Prowler, as I have firsthand knowledge of its condition and what reconditioning we have done since acquiring the vehicle several weeks ago. Sincerely, Todd Todd Seth General Manager Mercedes-Benz of Fort Pierce 772-466-7000 tseth@cogginauto.com

4500 US-1 Fort Pierce, FL 34982