Dyer Chevrolet Fort Pierce

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 390 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

390 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dyer Chevrolet Fort Pierce from DealerRater.com

New car buyer
    April 7, 2018

Excellent service. I was in and out within one hour at time of purchase! I was excited to find out I was entitled to buy my new car under the educator... program and save even more than I planned on thanks to Christian.

Low Pressure
    April 6, 2018

3 April, 2018. I was looking for a Colorado. Had a few choices between here and Miami. I drove to Dyer in Ft. Pierce to get my car appraised for t...rade, and as soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I saw the truck I wanted. I worked with Christian Jimenez and could not be happier. Low key, low pressure, knowledgeable about his product. The finance department was super low key and can answer all your questions. I ended up with a Colorado Z71 Crew Cab in Satin Metallic Gray 2WD. Man this thing is nice... Go see Christian and let him work with you. At least give him a shot. Someone at Dyer will make it happen... I can not rate the service department yet because I just got the truck, but I will.

Great service!
    April 2, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Andy Mechmet in the service department. After so many failed attempts to fix my car at the Vero office, I was more ...than irritated when I arrived. Andy was calm and patient with me. He assured me that he would get my truck fixed. He was right! He set me up with a rental and had the truck fixed within 24 hours. Thank you Andy!! Your customer service skills are remarkable!!

Overall Experience

Brad Wilkenson is a gem. He guided me through on my corvette
    March 24, 2018

Brad and Andy are the BEST. GEM's in the industry. They went out of their way to assist me on my Vette purchase although i got it up in North Florida.... ( couldn't find a Laguna Blue Conv here). Best assets for any company. And Kenneth is a 5 Star gentleman . I'm your new customer !!!! Sincerely, Brian E. Goldberg in Vero Beach FL.

Calm cool and easy
    March 20, 2018

Had a great experience from start to finish . Love my new Silverado. Special thank to Brad Wilkenson for going above and beyond for me to get me a gre...at deal and making the process effortless.

Excell salmesman
    March 2, 2018

I wish that I could give this Salesman more than 5 stars. He was nothing short of amazing he was funny and with a professional manner. Matthew Machale...k took real good care of me he made sure that I was comfortable with my purchased and also, he made sure that would be within a range that would fit my budget. To make a long story short I can in to have look at cars options and left home with a car. Every issue that mattered to me mattered to him, my credit score was not near the best but he made magic happen. Thank you

Excellent
    February 28, 2018

It was a pleasant experience dealing with the crew at Dyer especially my salesman Matthew. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable and I was very ple...ased.

Happy
    February 15, 2018

Happy with our purchase and dealership. Martin our salesman was knowledgeable about the vehicle and we didn't feel pressured into buying. This is our... second vehicle we have purchased from Dyer and would recommend this dealership.

2016 Traverse completed a scheduled service
    February 15, 2018

service completed in less than an hour, very satisfied and a free car wash also!

It is great to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly! Don't forget about our referral program! Tell a friend about your experienc...e, and if they purchase a vehicle, we'll send you $100!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    February 12, 2018

Shannon Kinnet & Julian Dunleavy were both awesome!! They were courteous and answered all questions we had. I would recommend them to anyone for assi...stance in purchasing a vehicle.

Dyer Chevrolet Fort Pierce