Alan Jay Ford Lincoln

• sales team were great and super clean facilitie

Ask for Alex Chong he was great easy to work with and show me enough vehicles before I finally landed on the car that I wanted

• Great Service Department

We had a very pleasant experience with the AJ Ford service dept. this past week. Service Manager, Jermey, Service Advisor, Eddie and Shop Foreman, Doug could not have been more helpful, informative, knowledgeable and courteous. The work was done promptly, thoroughly and with great communication. They also cheerfully worked with our aftermarket warranty company for another plus. We will definitely be back for our routine service or other repairs if needed. Thanks guys.

• Easy no pressure dealership

Picked my car and the options. They gave me the price I asked for and delivered the car to me. Couldn't be easier.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, David! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you!

• New F150 Purchase

Alex and Tom were Great! the preocess was awesome and the vehiclae is exceptional!!

• Mercury Marquis 2005 - Maintenance at Alan Jay

As usual, I took my Mercury in for regular service. The service was done as scheduled, and I was even surprised by receiving a courtesy car wash. My car is looking like new!

William, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Excellent

Went in for 20,000mile servicing. Everything went smoothly and my salesman even came outside to say hello. I do, however, get quite tired of all the surveys.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Pam! At Alan Jay Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• New Ford Edge lease

Had an easy time leasing a vehicle and finding one.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Alan Jay Ford Lincoln, Stanley! We look forward to your next visit!

• New Ford Edge lease

• Service on 2011 Lincoln MKX

The young woman, Jeanette Schaffner, Service Advisor, did an outstanding job of taking care of the needs of my MKX. In order to complete the repairs, you needed to keep my MKX over night. She kept me informed to the progress and was able to get me back in time to pick up my MKX. Great job. This is a valued employee. GEH

• Alan Jay Ford Sebring FL

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Stephany! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Dropped my car off for 10K check and my courtesy ride to work was there early. Nice surprise. Courtesy van can to get me to get my car back quickly. Both rides were pleasant.