Alan Jay Ford Lincoln

4.3
Average based on 12 reviews
  • Service department

Oil change... Was treated with respect...Also they addressed my concerns about the backseat air unit...?

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Charles! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Alan Jay Lincoln

Buying experience went well. Sales staff were very efficient

Buying experience went well. Sales staff were very efficient

• F 150

My wife and I purchased a 2016 F 150 on Friday. Great people to deal with. Great value. Great price.

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Ford Fiesta

I was answering a mail ad......decided to purchase a new 2016 Ford Fiesta. I am pleased with it. All reps were professional and personable

• Johnson's

From the first telephone call until job completed the customer service was excellent. Kudos to everybody

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Service

Thus far I am totaled pleased with my Alan Jay experience.

Thus far I am totaled pleased with my Alan Jay experience.

It sounds like you've had a pleasant experience with us, Jim! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there is something we could have done better. If this is the case, please give us a call at (863) 385-0144 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your feedback. Take care.

• Outstanding experience

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff here at Alan Jay Ford Lincoln, Carl! We hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great friendly service. Alex was outstanding . Friendly staff. Made us feel that we mattered as a customer. Worked with is to make sur we we got a good deal.

• Realtor

Dean and the people in the Paint and Body shop are great. They did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend them.

• Service

They were quick and efficient. Everyone was very polite.

They were quick and efficient. Everyone was very polite.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Tina. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Service

I have received nothing but fast, courteous, professional and reliable service.

I have received nothing but fast, courteous, professional and reliable service.

We strive to provide the highest caliber of service here at Alan Jay Ford Lincoln and we're happy to hear that your experience reflected this! Take care!