Alan Jay Ford Wauchula

• GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE

the staff was friendly , we got great service on our car, the waiting area was comfortable, the service personnel was very knowledgeable

• great service

everything in service was great. people were super. they went out of their way to make sure everything was right.

• Great service. Nice courteous employees quick nic

Scheduled my car right away. Got it serviced in an hour. Pleasant to work with the service department and customer service.

• Great saleman

Alex, my salesman, was the best! He was very personable and professional. He went over all of the features of the vehicle, showed me the service department, and introduced me to the service advisor. I feel is is a great asset to your dealership.

• Great service & staff!

Friendly staff & quick complete service. Had the parts on hand to take care of my needs. Service Manager was very helpful explaining what they needed to do to make my car safe & sound.

• Great service, excellent personnel!!

Both our buying process and the first service visit were extremely pleasant and the personnel were excellent, friendly and professional

• Great service

Friendly, knowledgeable, staff, I can trust that what they tell me is the truth. I love the home town feeling every time.

• Love Alan J Ford

Left my YETI cup in the waiting room and I got it back. Thanks! Service is always quick and friendly! Go see the guys!

• Fast service

Teresa is a very nice and friendly service advisor, good to visit with long time friends Tommy and Gene in sales.

Hi Lester and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! Teresa, Tommy and Gene are great assets and we're thankful to have them on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch great service specials! Best, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• 2016 F-150

Everything went smoothly. Gene Davis is great to work with. Went out if his way to find truck we wanted.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new truck and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Regards, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team