Average based on 11 reviews
  • Great service, excellent personnel!!

Both our buying process and the first service visit were extremely pleasant and the personnel were excellent, friendly and professional

• Great service

Friendly, knowledgeable, staff, I can trust that what they tell me is the truth. I love the home town feeling every time.

• Love Alan J Ford

Left my YETI cup in the waiting room and I got it back. Thanks! Service is always quick and friendly! Go see the guys!

• Fast service

Teresa is a very nice and friendly service advisor, good to visit with long time friends Tommy and Gene in sales.

Hi Lester and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! Teresa, Tommy and Gene are great assets and we're thankful to have them on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch great service specials! Best, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• 2016 F-150

Everything went smoothly. Gene Davis is great to work with. Went out if his way to find truck we wanted.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new truck and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Regards, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• Excellent customer service

The fact I did not have to wait, even though I did not have an appointment, and the price was very fair.

Robert, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Regards, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• Fast - Friendly Service

The entire crew at Alan Jay Ford Wauchula is super friendly and helpful. I was able to drop off my explorer at 7:00 am and Mr. Gene Davis delivered the keys to the service department for me. When I called to check on it about 9:30 am Teresa Simmons told me it was ready to be picked up. Thanks for such fast, friendly, Home-Town service.

Thanks for your perfect review, Leanne! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• Great service, nice employees

Fast, easy to make appointment. Friendly employees. Nice facility. Work within the customers time frame and schedule. Will be back for more appointments.

Thank you for the feedback, Dorothy! We are happy to hear of your excellent experience at our dealership, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• Great service

Very fast and knowledgeable of my van. Every question I asked they looked right into it. I will use them in the future.

Thank you for this nice review, Daniel! We are very pleased to hear our professionalism and great service has earned your continued patronage. We can¿t wait to see you for your next visit! Be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook before you drop by! Alan Jay Ford of Wauchula Team

• great experience at wauchula ford.

Very kind explained in detail what my charges were. The service department was kind and conciderat dealing with questions and concerns I had with my vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.