Bill Jarrett Ford

(4.9) 176 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Pretty good

They are on par with most dealerships that I have dealt with; pretty good, but not great.

• Oil change

Love to service our vehicles at Bill Jarret been coming there a long time the ONLY thing i didnt like this time is my COUPON for the oil change was re...jected ... it's never happened before so I was very disappointed

• First time buyer

So happy with my Ford Fusion I bought last week! After looking for 2 months and 6 counties, I finally found exactly what I wanted. Drove over 2 hours ...to see this car and it was exactly what I was looking for! Becky handed me the keys and after my test drive, bought my car in less time it took to get there! Great service fast and upfront, Becky was awesome! Skip dealers in Orlando and Melbourne and come here!

• Great to deal with.

We got a great deal and they are willing to work with you. We found our king ranch expedition on their web site. Contacted the dealer via phone and... told them what we were looking for. Upon arrival at the dealer , they had it ready for us to do a test drive. Thank you Steve and Becky for a great deal.

• Owner Bryant Roofing

I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Bill Jarrett Ford! Bobby,Bruce,Ashley and anyone else I spoke to were very nice and professional. That ...had my deal closed quickly and without any problems. I'll be going there as soon as I'm in the market for a new vehicle again!!

Ray, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expec...tations and really help you out. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Poetic Review

It's always a pleasure at Bill Jarrett Ford We never have had them go back on their word. The car's always ready, the work is complete, the wait is a... short one, the TV room a treat. The Service Department is second to none In fact, I would say, they are all Number 1. If there was no limit to words in this space, I would just keep on writing at this rapid pace. The folks are so friendly, we want to stay longer but those pangs in the stomach are signaling hunger. It seems I must surely have come to the end of the Ode to Mechanics in Avon Park land. If you want this long poem to come to the finish you will leave me less room for my words don't diminish. I really don't think you will read this whole thing, You're all much to busy for my little fling. The words they keep flowing so continue I must to tell all the world that Bill Jarrett's the best. The space it keeps growing at such a fast pace, I fear at long last that my thoughts lost the race.

Thank you Judith, for your business at Jarrett Ford, Avon Park.

• Vehicle Service

Arrived on time. Car taken in for service. Completed in a fair amount of time.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Raymon! We hope to see you here again!

• Satisfied customer

Courteous and professional staff. Vehicle ready when promised.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Ricky! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be m...ore than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• service

The customer service was satisfactory. We will use them again

Thank you for your business at Bill Jarrett Ford, Avon Park.

• Jarrett Ford , Avon Park, Fla.

Called on Saturday a.m. and got right in. Had vechile fixed and on the road by 1 pm. Beth set up the appointment and kept us informed throughout the... process. Well done!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Don! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you... can trust.

Bill Jarrett Ford