• Velde Ford great service

It is always very gratifying the service. Sherry is very helpful. The two people that do the complementary rides are very nice too.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Luisa! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Quick Lane

Made app't in advance for Quick Lane. Used a rebate coupon and applied to my acc't. Professional service in a timely manner!

Stephen, thank you for writing this review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2004 F250

Work handled in a timely and professional manner. Received an email after may visit to say the brakes were in need of servicing, but no mention of this when I picked the vehicle up.

• Sherry

Every time I go there with all 3 of my vehicles I always have a good experience.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your experiences with us, William! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Velde Ford Sevice Excellence

Service with a smile + quality workmanship + on time performance = satisfied customer

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Service at Velde Ford

I have gone to Velde Ford for services on my 2012 Ford Focus since moving here 3 years ago. They can be trusted, and do quality work for reasonable prices. I have always been a worry-wart when taking my car for service prior to my first trip to Velde. They aim to please and they are a good group of people.

Michael, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• 2016 Transit purchase

Purchase was streamlined and met my needs and time schedule. I wanted a Ford security system installed as soon as possible. The parts were ordered and installed within 24 hours. Tom Patrick did a great job helping me through the purchase process. Joe a technician in the truck service department performed the system installation correctly the first time. This task had not been previously attempted at this dealership and required great technical abilities. Neil, the sales manager, worked through many administrative errors from Ford Hqtrs to make sure I received the incentive rebates I was authorized. Sandy, kept all of us on track at all times. Thanks to the Velde TEAM for making this a satisfying experience.

• Repair

Great customer service, call for any service that has to be done to the vehicle.

• Raymond George

Everything worked out well, did not need repair. Service writer Rhett very helpful.

Raymond, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy you found our staff so helpful! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Rating on Service last week

As usual, I had a very nice experience. Everyone here is so pleasant, and halpful. This is my first visit with the second Ford that I bought here. My first car was from here too, and I have always felt the same.