• Unexpected trip

Road trip came up unexpectedly a needed tires installed immediately. Julie offered 2 tires that were in stock and picked the car up later the same day.

• Warrant work

Went in for some warranty work it was handled very well.

Went in for some warranty work it was handled very well.

• My feet hurt.

As usual, I just dropped in when I needed service, and you accommodated me well. I am willing to wait, but your people wasted no time in getting me out as soon as possible. Was it my breath? Constructive criticism. Get a Keureg machine. It may SEEM like an additional expense, but once you tell customers that they can bring their own pods and enjoy the same coffee or tea that they do at home, I think the cost will be relative, and you can dispense pods in a vending machine. After all, I see a pot of mystery coffee going to waste every time I visit you. Just a thought.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to see that our team was able to accommodate you on such short notice. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Review Title

Very helpful , friendly, .and I do not appreciate having to write a minimum of fifty characters

• Keeping my old Explorer going strong

Anthony, we're happy we can help keep your Explorer running great! Thanks for putting your trust in our business!

My '06 Explorer is getting on in years and miles, and Velde Ford takes great care of it -- making sure that if anything is about to break, I know about it before it strands me ... and at the same time, telling me when, despite its age, I don't need to spend money to fix something that has lots of life left. I trust them completely.

• Great service

Excellent service. Julie could not have been nicer or more professional.

Robert, we really appreciate your review! Thanks for letting us know what a great job Julie did for you!

Excellent service. Julie could not have been nicer or more professional.

• Oil Change

Very friendly help, Julie was great, explained everything and we discussed the needs for the next service call.

• My Edge

My service was hassle-free; I was in and out quickly!

My service was hassle-free; I was in and out quickly!

• Velde Service

Excellent service! Courteous and very helpful service advisers.

Excellent service! Courteous and very helpful service advisers.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• 2016 Ford Mustang A/C repaired

Very good customer service. Had my car repaired very quickly.

Suzanne, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Very good customer service. Had my car repaired very quickly.