AutoNation Ford St. Petersburg

• Surprised

They struck me as honest and respectful people who have a high regard for families.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Oil service

Patti is an excellent service first Service representative, very helpful and informative

• Get your vehicle evaluated and repaired here!

Get your vehicle evaluated and repaired here! Less drama is better for everyone! Customer reviews are based on complex individual expectation resulting in a subjective report about their experience. My expectation is based on measurable outcome indicators when purchasing products and services. The dealerships service staff was professional in terms of their skills, professional knowledge and practical mechanical ability. This is known as skill knowledge and ability metrics "KSA". My 2016 SUV was thoroughly evaluated by Technician Mechanical staff who identified some problematic issues which are slated for repairs when the parts become available. Individual attention to detail internal dealership communication resulted in me being keeping me informed about the progress of the diagnosis of my vehicles repair requirements. The team at AutoNation Ford service department led by Dave Dalrymple demonstrated exceptional leadership ability becoming directly involved when leadership decisions became necessary. Donyelle Williams is an experienced service advisor who diligently worked with leadership and mechanical technician staff. I told Dave the service manager that he and the staff had earned my business by bringing to bear all the resources available to them through the Ford warranty program. Modern technology has provided consumers the opportunity to bring their concerns and experiences to the general public which is a keen incentive for businesses to be focus on process improvement for goods and services. If you as a consumer use these public or internal customer service review opportunities your voice is magnified and can have a significant impact on any business. It has never changed. One serious misstep by individual or business can wipe out a lifetime of “at a boys” validations. I recommend this Ford dealership service department team. I encourage you to stay informed and be part of the process that results in a value-added solution to your vehicles maintenance needs. The repairs on my vehicle have not yet been fully affected but the process leading up to this point demonstrated the integrity of this dealership staff. Trial and error are part of the life's journey to excellence Join Auto Nation Ford they have a work culture demands excellence.

• Get your vehicle evaluated and repaired here!

• Great new car, great price

My salesman, Iggy, was very professional and communicative. He was a joy to work with. I got a great vehicle at a great price. Smooth process all the way around. Thank s to the AutoNation team.

• Not Happy....

generally something is not finished or another item is returned not working.

generally something is not finished or another item is returned not working.

• New Car Dealership

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

My experience with Autonation Ford St. Petersburg and with Jonathan Killmon, the sales associate, was extremely positive. From my first contact via an internet request, Jon was very helpful, pleasant to deal with, and very knowledgeable.

• Repair work on 2003 Fovus

Work was done well and on time. Tracy Anne Haas is a great representative.

Work was done well and on time. Tracy Anne Haas is a great representative.

• Ford Service

They performed the 15,000 mile check up, tire rotation, oil change, and fluids filled, service in under and hour!!

• Awesome service

Adam and the team were great! Awesome service. I will be taking my vehicles here for any future repairs.