• Mazda 6

My third car purchased from Tyrone Mazda. They are the best

Thank you for your review!

My third car purchased from Tyrone Mazda. They are the best

Thank you for your review!

• Dick Riddell

As usual, I got the Kings treatment from Tyrone Mazda in purchasing my new car. :-)

• Very satisfied

The service was outstanding. Everyone has a smile and is there to help you. The job was done when they promised. Thank You

• The Very Best !

As always, this is a pristine operation. They truly care for your needs. They provide a waiting area and refreshments. They go the extra mile to make sure everything is working properly, and they always wash my car, and little extra surprise. They are so nice, courteous, and a welcome place to go. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I love the warrantee guarantee on my Mazda CX-5!

• Excellent!

Always a pleasant experience with this agency. Personable salesmen and smooth process.

• Oil Change

My last visit was most excellent! In and out quick for a dealer. Friendly and courteous staff.

• Best mazda dealer in town!

Very satisfied with my CPO Mazda 3 and wirh the service routine visits

Very satisfied with my CPO Mazda 3 and wirh the service routine visits

• Manufacturer Recall

Serviced lower control arm and air bag to address recall notice for 2011 CX-7 Grand Tour Sport

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our dealership. Please let us know what we could have done better so in the future we can earn a 5 star rating from you.

• Rick and Sandy Lokan

David and Joseph ere outstanding. This is our fourth Mazda!!!

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

David and Joseph ere outstanding. This is our fourth Mazda!!!

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

• Dealership that will be there for you....

Been coming to Tyrone Mazda for MANY years. Never been mistreated by Any of Team. Service never abused me & always up front w/any repairs.. Bart, Seth & Sales are always so helpful. Thank you for being the Company you are that I can trust..... God Bless...

Thank you for your review! We work hard to make sure each and every one of us do business the right way. We want to make customers feel right at home on very visit! Thank you once again for your business and we look forward to your next visit.