Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Fantastic Experience!
    December 19, 2017

This is the fifth car we purchased from Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We bought a 2018 Jeep Cherokee with all the bells and whistles – love it. Serv...ice is great. Our salesman, Miguel, was pleasant and easy to work with as well as very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The overall buying experience was fantastic. Will definitely go back there again.

Mini Van Owner
    February 24, 2018

Had a good experience and this is the 3rd new car I bought at Suncoast. Brought my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for service and went home with a 2018 ...Pacifica Limited. Missed my mini van and received a good deal to trade in.

new car purchase
    February 18, 2018

This is our second purchase of a new car. i'am very happy with all phases of my time with them. Mike Matthews is a top notch salesperson. Mike has so...ld us both our cars . I recommend him 100%. If you want a new or used car I give Suncoast 5 big stars. Thank you all for everything you did for us.

They stand behind their warranty on used vehicles.
    January 25, 2018

To anyone interested, I would like to take a minute to tell about my experience with Sun Coast Chrysler Dodge Jeep. When hurricane Irma slammed ...into the Florida Keys my son’s Dodge pickup was destroyed, a tree fell on it during the storm. We decided it would be best to look for a replacement in the Tampa Bay area. Kris, my son, found several trucks that interested him, one being at Sun Coast Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Since I live in Ruskin I went out to check them all out and report back on what I found. He decided on the 2009 Dodge 1500 at Sun Coast. We were given a 1,000 mile or two-month warranty. As luck would have it the engine failed at day thirty. We couldn’t find anyone in Key West who could fix it under the terms of Fidelity the warranty company. It was decided that we would have the truck hauled to Homestead, Florida to a Dodge dealer for repairs. At that time, we received a rental car with a ten-day limit. After corresponding with the dealer, we found out it would be several weeks before they could start work on it. This was not acceptable since my son is a single parent of a six-year-old who is in the first grade, plus he had just paid the first payment and he need transportation. We contacted Sun Coast and where connected with Wayne Schmidt the general manager. He stated that he would investigate this matter. He soon contacted me and stated that he had found a dealer closer to Miami that could start immediately. I asked for the information, but he told me not to worry about it because he would personally handle the matter plus refund the towing fee of $472.50 and any rental fees over the ten-day limit, which eventually came to $372.26. The truck engine was replaced in short order and my son soon had his truck back and I received reimbursement for all towing and rental fees. I can’t say enough about the service we received from Sun Coast. Yes, we got frustrated at times, but Mr. Schmitt the GM put us at ease and stood behind their policy of customer care. Thank you, Wayne Schmidt jr and Sun Coast Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Dissatisfied
    January 25, 2018

As part of my purchase agreement, I was to receive free oil changes every six months. I was refused my first free oil change because I did not respon...d to a notice to schedule the oil change (that I never received). I was 4 days past the 30 day date and that was by my going into the dealership to inquire when they would contact me for my first free oil change. After being refused by the manager, I wrote an online message to the dealership and received a call from a different person who said, sorry but if I give you the late oil change then I would have to do it for everyone. REALLY, whatever happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will NEVER step foot at Suncoast Chrysler again. I love my Chrysler 200 and plan to purchase another Chrysler but NOT FROM SUNCOAST Chrysler.

Great car buying 3xperience
    December 6, 2017

Great experience as always. Fast and great selection of cars available. Phil is the best to work with!!

great service
    November 1, 2017

Walked in just to look around and ended up walking out with my brand new dream Jeep!!! Aaron was great with looking around and helped me make sure I s...tayed within budget.

great to deal with
    November 1, 2017

I went in just going to take a look and ended up leaving with a brand new jeep, my dream car! Aaron was very helpful and made sure we stayed within a ...reasonable budget.

Great Salesman (Barrington) Dealership okay
    August 31, 2017

Salesman Barrington is one of the best and knowledgeable car experts. I highly recommend him. He will do his best to satisfy your needs. The dealersh...ip is the usual . The manager pushes you to pay more and only when you leave, do they call you back for a deal. Service dept. is excellent.

Don't shop alone!
    August 30, 2017

Felt pressured to make a quick decision while test driving a used car. Issues with the car, not disclosed. Blown bass speakers and unable to comfortab...ly listen to music. Sirius radio is on a trial, no knowledge of fees once I can afford to fix the speakers. My bad thinking they would work with me when shopping alone- and yes, I paid sticker price. Very disappointed!! My advice, shop around!

Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge