Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New 888-299-4725 Dealer Website
Used 888-591-2108 Email Dealer
Service 877-676-5352

• Internet Department made buying my new Ram easy

Took delivery yesterday. Happy with price paid and ease of transaction...no games.

• 2012 Chevy sonic

Took care of me from start to finish I was just looking to browse and my guy showed me 3 cars that fit my needs and I went with a 2012 Chevy sonic ltz with 46,000 miles on it for 9,499 I test drove the car was approved for financing with affordable payments and a good interest rate and drove off the lot that day! Comes with free oil changes at the dealership so can't wait to head back!

• Jeep Cherokee

Great customer service. Fair price for trade-in. Dealer Mike Mathews was very professional and helpful. Went above & beyond by assisting us after the purchase... helped us with transferring our Sirius radio from the trade-in to the new vehicle.

• The worst experience you could ask for.

I would not recommend going there. I went there with my father to shop for a car at first they were going to work with us but after 4 hours later!!! We could not work something out then about 2-3 months later they said ohhh we got a suv for you come in and look at it and we will get you in it today. But then again nothing happen. My father gave them some money down for the suv and he told them to give us are money back and they said come in and get a check tomorrow. DO NOT GO THERE (EVER).

• New 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Excellent service by a GREAT team. Purchased our new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee with trading in our 2013. Got a GREAT deal. This is our 7th vehicle purchased from Suncoast! This is the dealership to get the best deal on the market from our past experience. Loyalty deserves respect and this is the dealership where you find that Loyalty.

• new chrylser 300-love it

Great experience. Jason was great. easy buying process great price

Great experience. Jason was great. easy buying process great price

• new chrylser 300-love it

great overall experience. Jason was a great sales person. easy quick buying process

• Blue Challenger

Great experience from start to finish. Our salesman Jason made the car buying process fun and enjoyable.

• Great experience!

Didn't even go in to buy a car. I thought I owed too much on my car to be able to have a payment I could live with on a new car, but Jason was fantastic. He found a vehicle that worked for us and kept the payment in my range. I am very happy with my purchase.

• Jason is the Bomb

Went in with my fiancee one day for service on his 2012 300S and while waiting we took a look around the lot. I found a beautiful 300 pearl white with white interior, LARGE sunroof and fell in love. Went back next day and spoke with Jason about trading in my 2013 infinity for the 300. He patiently went over the purchase vs lease option and I decided on the lease. That way if I don't love the car in 3 years I give it back and if I love it I buy it then. He also sat in while I was dealing with the person that does the warranties and was helpful in suggesting the best (cheaper) one for my needs. I have to say the entire transaction went flawlessly because of Jason. So, when you go to Suncoast be sure to ask for Jason. You will not be sorry.