Access Ford of Corpus Christi

4.5
  • Quick Fast Service

Good easy process no hang ups or pressure to buy from salesman also ended up getting a better interest rate. Overall a good experience.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, Woody! We hope to do business with you in the future as well. please let us know if we can help you with anything!

• Rick Lerma

He took time to explain everything that I needed to know. He was not rushing me to buy the vehicle.

• Machinist

I like this dealer...I enyoy all the attention and purchasing proces....

I like this dealer...I enyoy all the attention and purchasing proces....

• My Truck

Dropped off and asked them to go thru and see what was needed. They called me and told me what repairs were needed. I already knew what was needed and they reported their findings and what the cost would be and Once i gave them the approval they completed all work in a timely manner and had my Truck ready when they said they would

• F250 Maintenance

Darlene & Juan ALWAYS take care of my service needs!!! I keep coming back because I get personalized service, they take care of my family.

• Always pleased

Great service department and excellent customer relatuons has always been very pleasing. Will definitely use this dealership in the future for servicing and purchasing my vechiles

• Sharon Stark

Juan was very nice and took care of everything for me. He is a definite asset to your company!

• Love my new Explorer EL

Extremely pleased with our purchase experience and our new Ford Explorer EL.

Extremely pleased with our purchase experience and our new Ford Explorer EL.

• Rodney Cook

Wonderful experience. Excellent salesman. Treated us as potential clients, not just anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. Patient while we made out choices. Never pushy

• Customer

Needed quick service, and they provided it. Had trip planned and needed to get on road.