Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2019 reviews

Call This Dealer

2019 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall from DealerRater.com

• third car
    August 30, 2016

This is the third car I have purchased from Jeff Wyler, each experience has been of the utmost professionalism. The salesman that has helped me was Ga...ry Bowman, I fist met Gary about four years ago and we hit it off right off the bat. He has a great personality and really cares about his customers.I was is in a desperate way to find a good used car, within 48 hours he found me a great car , a Sante Fee which i still enjoy driving today. Then my wife needed a vehicle he was able to find her a Trail Blazer which fit her needs to a "T". We only had the Trail Blazer for three months when it was totaled by a drunk driver one Saturday night in front of our house, as soon as the insurance had paid the car off, Gary went on another quest to find my wife another car. He did another Trail Blazer different color but same one as before and she loves it. Gary had all the financing ready and all the paperwork in order for me to sign on my lunch hour. I really don't see me buying another vehicle from anyone else but Jeff Wyler. Keep up the great work Gary as I know you will.

Great Job
    April 19, 2018

Had some work done to address some recalls on my 2006 Jeep. Took a while to get an appointment to get my vehicle in for service. But once I got my veh...icle in, service was quick.

Oil Change
    April 18, 2018

I was very happy with how quickly I was in and out for my oil change and tire rotation. Its wonderful that you have weekend hours for those of us tha...t cannot get off work to have our car serviced. Thank you so very much :)

Great Service As Always!
    April 18, 2018

Was in and out quickly & efficiently as usual...was quoted some warranty replacements, with no pressure to purchase there vs purchasing elsewhere. Ve...ry knowledgeable and friendly!

Outstanding service
    April 18, 2018

I bought my Sonata at this location almost 11 years ago, and I have always received fantastic service. Came in for 217,500 mile maintenance; service ...was scheduled for 1 hour - I was out in 40 minutes!! Ms Tia Herbst did an outstanding job writing up my service contract. Looking forward to getting a new vehicle in about six months, so this is where I'll be getting my next vehicle!!.

Great Service
    April 13, 2018

I had an appointment for My Tacoma to be looked at for some Noise in the front they where able to find the issue and even get me back on the road the ...same day... and there was a lot of work to be done. All is good now... Thanks

An unexpectedly positive experience
    April 9, 2018

I have very limited resources and the employee I dealt with, D. J. Hester, took the time and trouble to fully explain the process and find a lease I c...ould afford. I am pleased with my new Cruze, with Jeff Wyler Chevrolet and with the employee who helped me.

OWNER
    April 7, 2018

WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NEW TRUCK AND PAY CASH BUT YOUR SALES PERSON COULD NOT SUPPLY ME WITH THE PROPER INFORMATION SO I COULD MAKE THE PURCHASE. I HAV...E PURCHASED ALL MY TRUCKS FROM YOUR DEALERSHIP SINCE 1986 I WILL PURCHASE A NEW TRUCK WHEN I HAVE TIME TO CONTACT A DEALER TO FIND OUT THE INFORMATION , SORRY YOU ARE NOT A FULL SERVICE DEALER LIKE THE DEALER WAS BEFORE IT WAS PURCHASED BY JEFF WYLER

Enjoyable!
    April 3, 2018

The atmosphere and personalities of the people working there are great. Provided a professional experience. Easy to work with and no long waits. O...verall great experience.

Great experience
    March 28, 2018

They gave us a great deal on our 2018 Chevy silverado truck and on our trade in truck. Eric Powell is very professional. Everyone was very friendly. ...

Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall