Ferman Chevrolet of Brandon

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 904 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

904 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ferman Chevrolet of Brandon from DealerRater.com

• Dealer review
    March 24, 2018

It was a great pleasure when I purchased my car, my salesman "Z" was great explaining the new car to me he helped set up the bluetooth explained every... thing to me. The financial man was pleasant and very helpful. Fermans Chevrolet is great!

April 16, 2018

This service department made things right and fixed a issue that happend after I got service done to my car previously from there shop, thanks

Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Thank you for the 5 star rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, ...thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

Love the car, awesome features
    April 15, 2018

I bought a 2017.5 Mazda 6 GT on 3/9/17. They allowed me time for my down payment which I paid on 3/2218 which i appecitaes very much. They???ve so far... paid of 99% of my trade. The sales guy/finance/manager were pleasant. However, the lender has tried to verify a small bit of info and neither them or I have had any luck motivating the dealer to call them unfortunately. And my payment date is soon. I???m hopeful with today???s email they???ll call them, if not already. The dealer is professional and I love the car, perhaps it???s an oversight and purely accidental. I only would recommend maybe have your financing when you visit the dealer to take delivery of the car you want. If possible, I???ll update the review once a resolution is complete. Again, I???m not in any way condemning the dealer, I just do not know what the issue is.

Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Thank you for the great rating. I will look into the situation for you also. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.... Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

Fender bender
    April 15, 2018

i went to Ferman Collision Center to have an estimate after a minor accident .I had all my insurance paper work done plus the estimate and ended up ha...ving the repairs done there because they made it so easy

Jorge listened to me
    April 14, 2018

I originally came to Ferman to see the car I had been researching. Jorge actually listened to me and was very patient. I wasn???t going to buy a car t...hat day, but the more I spoke to Jorge, the more he tries to meet my expectations with the vehicle and my budget. I ended up buying my Spark that day because Jorge made me feel comfortable with the new car experience. I???d gladly recommend him in the future.

Employees Worked With
    Awesome service!! Beautiful people!!
    April 14, 2018

We were in need of a car. I had.recently been in a car accident and our SUV was a total loss. We went to many dealerships that would not work with us.... Our last dealership was Ferman and they were absolutely beautiful people! They understood our budget and worked with us!! We are now in the car we wanted and Bobbi our sales person was professional understanding and very kind. Wonderful person to work with. They bought us dinner and everything!! Awesome people!! We are customers for life and our family and friends we are Referring ! Thank you 😊 so happy 😀!!

Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Great to hear that you had a great experience working with Bobbi. If I can be of any further assistance please don't ...hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

My 1st new truck
    April 14, 2018

I was in the market for a new truck. Your dealership had just what I was looking for and did more than I expected to make my ownership happened from ...the test drive through the financing. Very professional and friendly.

Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Thank you for the great rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, t...homas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

Employees Worked With
    Nice people, Jimmy was a real nice guy.
    April 13, 2018

Jimmy was curtious and understanding, Joseph the tech was very polite. Thanks for a good job. Will definitely be back for other oil changes and things....

Exceeded my expectations
    April 13, 2018

I found it, met with desired price, financially accepted online, vehicle cleaned upon arrival 30 minutes before closing and home more than a happy cam...per

Juan Flores

Internet Sales Manager

Great Experience
    April 13, 2018

Always a quick and easy experience when I have service done. I was in and out in no time. Nice waiting area with comfortable seating. My advisor was s...uper nice and helpful. He answered all my questions. Sadly, I dont recognize his name on this list.

Ferman Chevrolet of Brandon