New 866-610-1192 Dealer Website
Used 866-681-8328 Email Dealer
Service 877-753-3255

Average based on 350 reviews
  • Makes car buying easy

I am a first time car buyer and working with Ricardo Liburd could not have made it any easier. I was between 4 different certified used Ford Edge's and he took the time to price all four for me. I narrowed it down and had my pick before I got there. Once I showed up to Brandon Ford the entire staff made me feel welcome and had the car there ready for me to test drive. I hear stories about these things taking all day but the staff works so well together that I was in and out in less than 2 hours. They have a way of working at the pace you want and not making you feel rushed or pressured into making any decisions you are not ready for. I highly recommend Brandon Ford to any new or experienced car buyer.

• Service experience

Robert Lopez checked me in upon arrival kept me updated and Reviewed the services performed with me upon completion.

• Fantastic Service!

This was the easiest and quickest process that my husband and I have ever experienced! The service was great. We worked with Lyle, and he was fast and got us a great deal! This was my husband's first brand new truck and he loves it! Also, the food truck was wonderful. We had a long day and a long drive and we had not eaten lunch yet. The food truck was a wonderful bonus! Great food and such a great cost! We had an overall fantastic experience :)

• Buying a new car

Friendly fast and priced right. i am trying to make a review and was not enough characters, so i have one thing to say and that this is a lot more painful then buying a new car from Brandon Ford.

• Quality work

As always, repair personnel kept us up to date on the status of the vehicle. Quality work.

• Rspence

Check in and check out polite and friendly I had questions about service before checkout And person overseeing my service came in and Patiently explained details

• Made a bad situation great

Immediately after a normal service visit I had battery issues. Dealership had RA tow it back and made everything right.

• Bought a Hyundai from a Ford dealer!

Jim Markunas was great to deal with. Very knowledgable and helpful.

Jim Markunas was great to deal with. Very knowledgable and helpful.

• New F250

Needed to come back next day after new purchase of 2016 F250 because tire air pressure light went on as soon as I left the lot after buying. My salesmen walked me over to service but I still waited 45 minutes for them to put air in all 4 tires. That should have been checked when the car was prepped for delivery.

• Chris