Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 3254 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3254 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa from DealerRater.com

• February 4, 2015

From the internet appointment with Blake, through the bargaining process with the sales team. Then on to the Finance issues with Lorenzo, and out the ...door with Thomas...the experience was as painless as car buying can be. Very happy with the purchase, and will certainly recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa to friends and family.

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We are glad to hear that the whole process, from beg...inning to end, was amazing! If there is ever anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Bob Murray, General Manager, 813-579-2138.

May 10, 2018

Fernando was available, approachable, open to listen, and responsive to a concern I had. He personally took care of my wiper blades right on the drive... to get me back on the road safely and quickly. Thank you!

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Fernando was approachable and responsive. Thank you for ...your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Alex Glickman, General Manager

May 3, 2018

Excellent service all around by Mr. Dan Willing, Service Advisor. He explained what was found and didn't try to "over-sell" me on possible services t...hat may or may not be necessary at the moment. In my profession as a Hotel General Manager, service is extremely important on a daily basis to me.

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Dan provided excellent service. Please let us know in the fu...ture what we can do to assist you further. Alex Glickman, General Manager

Dan Willing

Service Consultant-Master Certified

April 29, 2018

I???ve been dealing with Mercedes Benz service since 2015 and have never found a service advisor who goes out of there way like Joey. With a busy sche...dule it is very hard to stop in for a service, Joey is always making sure I???m out as quick as possible or ready with a loaner car for me. You can truly tell when someone loves there job, so thank you for providing impeccable service always!

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for taking the time to review Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We take pride in exceeding our customers' expectations so I am thrilled to hear that... Joey does things quickly. We value your business and look forward to working with you again. Alex Glickman, General Manager

April 26, 2018

Right after leasing my car I realized I'd need a larger one, so I tried to do that, was told it wasn't possible, I had to wait till the lease was up, ...48 months.

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for your review. We regret that you were unsatisfied with your experience with us. Please contact me at your convenience, so we can discuss ...this issue further and I can hopefully answer any questions you may have. Alex Glickman, General Manager, 813-580-5251

April 21, 2018

Joey always goes above and beyond during my service appointments! I text him when I am coming and he has the rental car and paperwork there ready for... me. Very efficient! He always keeps me posted through text messages how my car is coming along. This is my first Mercedes and I have to say due to the level of service Joey gives I will definitely be getting another one! Doesn???t even compare to the ???service??? that I used to get at Lexus. Thank you Joey!

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for the great review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am proud to hear that Joey always goes above and beyond and our team is efficient. We look... forward to serving you again in the future. Alex Glickman, General Manager

April 20, 2018

I???ve been working with Joey for about 8 months on my car now and he???s been absolutely phenomenal. He???s helped me with fixing my car and has made... it very fun and easy for me.

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. We appreciate your business and I am glad that Joey as been absolutely phenomenal. Pleas...e do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further automotive assistance. Alex Glickman, General Manager

April 17, 2018

I very rarely take the time to write a review but this experience was over the top, Darrell my service rep was a "Dream Team " player. I could go into... great detail but let me just say HE MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL EVERY MINUTE I WAS THERE. Not just another number waiting for service. Darrell is someone that every company wants to have on their team. A real winner.....a great team player. Someone that listens & cares. He was every bit as fantastic as Carey .....one of the best sales associates that I have ever dealt with......the first brand new car I had purchased in 40 years....with zero "high pressure!" A true class act!!! For me, the best dealership ever. Both sales & service #1....everything they promised & more!

Stu, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that Darrell made you feel special and listens and cares ...to customer concerns. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Alex Glickman, General Manager

April 12, 2018

To whom it may concern. I have been a Mercedes Benz owner for the past decade. I purchased two cars from this location within the past three years and... recommended others to this location. It has been a year and your team continues to give me the run around in reference to my referral check (for recommending a family member). Furthermore, I have wasted fuel, my precious time and energy by calling, sending emails, and coming into the dealership to have them inform me that ???Leslie??? is working on it. This is unprofessional and not what I expected from your brand. Why are you treating your valued customers like this? Why are you not fulfilling your own promises? I am extremely disappointed in your brand and will be informing your GM and your corporate office. FYI-I just purchased a vehicle from your competitor (Reeves) on March 24th because of your recent actions. In closing, when will you follow through with your promise, why do valued customers have to go through this process just to provided with respect? Is this the family approach that your sales reps stand behind? This is not Ford or KIA, it???s Mercedes, but chances are that those dealers would have probably made things right a long time ago. Extremely livid!

Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service, so I regret to hear about your frustration. I apologize for the m...iscommunication that has occurred. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss this further. Alex Glickman, General Manager, 813-580-5251

Vito Bosco

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Leslie Gass

Client Relations Manager

April 5, 2018

I give credit where credit is due and Mercedes definitely exceeded my expectations. The process was extremely easy and fast, and they were very accomo...dating alth ough we kept them an hour and a half past close. They were not pressuring us in any way and was very relaxed and laid back- which is the perfect sales person for me. We started out with Noel and had Max help us out as well. Both men were fantastic and worked hard to get us what we wanted. Great deal, great service. I'm very happy with my experience. Make sure you ask for Noel! I believe Max was a sales manager but if he can help then great too!

Samantha, Thank you for your positive review of Mercedes-Benz of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that our Noel and Max made the process easy and were... accommodating. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Alex Glickman, General Manager

Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa