188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mastro Subaru of Tampa from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

We went into Mastro to look at the Forester and the Crosstrek. Erica L. was our sales associate. She did a great job of focusing our search and getting us into the right vehicle. She was extremely knowledgeable about the products and the options. It was completely no pressure and just an overall great experience. We walked out with a new Forester within 2 hours. Couldn't be happier with Mastro.

Thank you ! Erica knows Foresters, and drives one. It's a great Subie. We appreciate that you shared your experience with us. Enjoy the new Forester and stop by to say "hi" when you are in the neighborhood.

• Subaru was our focus. Quality.
    June 26, 2017

We searched the internet and found Mastro as the most friendly and focused. We had intentions on purchasing a Crosstrek. For all purposes intended we were completely sold on the Impreza Sport. We met Kevin as we had shopped the internet first. Thank you Kevin Ryan for giving us the the opportunity to test drive any and all. Kevin gave us all the info without question. With regards to warranty and such, we knew what we were getting. It was a pleasure, no doubt. Now I want a Forester to do my thing with bicycles and such!. Thanks Mastro. We'll be back. BTW, my wife and I are extremely pleased with our new Subaru Impreza Sport. Amazingly, Seth popped up (we didn't know him from Adam) He did introduce himself, We enjoyed the casual conversation and his subtle input in Subaru's history and future goals which proved to be our solid choice.

• Smooth Crosstrek purchace
    June 9, 2017

Mastro Subaru of Tampa

Thank you for the nice comments about your Crosstrek purchase. It should be easy! We really appreciate your business. :-)

Walked in a little after 4pm and walked out a little after 7pm with a new 2017 Crosstrek. The process and easy and everyone was friendly and helpful. Best experience I've had at a dealership. Thanks Matt and Chris!

• Great experience!
    May 26, 2017

This was my first car buying experience and it was a great one! Everyone was easy to work with and very friendly! Thanks so much!

Mastro Subaru of Tampa

Wow! Congratulations on joining the crazy world of car ownership. :-) We're so happy that you chose us to be your source for the new car. Matt does a great job and is really a lot of fun. Please let us know if you need anything down the road, we're here to keep things simple. Thanks for you business!

• Ellen S.

Excellent experience No pressure. Great selection of vehicles. Love my new Subaru.

• 2nd Purchase From Mastro
    May 21, 2017

Mastro Subaru of Tampa

I've had great service on my 2014 Forester at Mastro, Tampa. I purchased the Forester in 2014 from Mastro and decided to purchase a new Outback this year. I recently purchased a 3-wheel recumbent bicycle that was a tight fit in my Forester. The Outback has a longer wheelbase that would better accommodate the bike. Even though there are Subaru dealers closer to my home, I decided to go back to Mastro. The sales experience was friendly, no pressure, professional and the sales staff went to great lengths to help me load my bike into the Outback for sizing. The bike fits nicely and I look forward to taking many trips with the Outback to bike trails all over the U.S.A.

Mastro Subaru of Tampa

Thank you for the nice comments. Adrian has been a great find for us and we love his upbeat attitude! The Outback is an awesome car, you'll love it! We appreciate your business and help to see you soon.

• Awesome

Matt M is an awesome person to work with! Took his time to go over everything as him and the sales manager did everything they could to get you want you want at the price you want! Ended up finding a small scratch on my back bumper and they told me to bring it in they'll fix it no problem! Excellent customer service !

• Good store

Great customer service, products, and store. Straight to the point, and was not pushy at all. Good experience!

• First Time Car Buyer

I love my car! This was my first car purchase and it was made easy for me. I couldn't be any happier.

• Joyce

Erica was great she made sure I had all the information I needed and got just what I wanted. Everyone there was helpful