Jarrett Scott Ford

220 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

Alex Morphew went out of his way to get us the truck we wanted he showed us a fair price to start and that was the price when the deal was done

December 19, 2018

We have purchased 6 new vehicles from Mike Sessa and Jarrett Scott Ford in Plant City, FL in the last 8 to 10 years. We have always enjoyed friendly and... knowledgeable treatment by Mike and the entire staff. We know we'll always get excellent customer service. That's why we keep coming back to buy from Mike Sessa and Jarrett Scott Ford.

• August 8, 2017

I bought a new vehicle in February and couldn't be happier. I received great service from start to finish from everyone that I came into contact with.... Brian Grafton was an extremely knowledgeable salesman who walked me through the whole process. Fair price, honest people, and a great service department that even gives you the first oil change for free. Thanks for a great experience!

December 11, 2018

Dave was great, we we're upside down in a car we weren't happy with. The man went to bat for us and we got a new car at a great price.

Dan, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We truly appreciate your business! Welcome to the Jarrett Scott Ford Family!

December 10, 2018

Jarrett-Scott Ford was by far the best car dealership I've dealt with. Everyone I worked with was fantastic. My Salesman Chad Stephens was great... - no pressure and straightforward. The Sales Manager, Chaun, was a rare breed in that position. I've bought numerous cars and every prior Sales Manager I've come across gives the same typical car sales jargon when talking numbers. Not Chaun. He was very respectful and straightforward, while doing everything he could to get the best numbers possible for not only the price of the new car but also for the trade. Once the deal was signed, financing was a breeze and I was in and out quickly and the gentleman in Finance was just as pleasant to work with. Every person I dealt with at Jarrett-Scott was fantastic. I've bought from another Ford dealer in the Tampa area in the past and the experience was awful. If you're buying a new Ford, or even a used vehicle, save yourself a bunch of headaches and visit Jarrett-Scott Ford in Plant City! Go see Chad & Chaun. Best in the business. You'll drive away happy in your new ride.

EricN, Thank you for the 5 Star review! We truly appreciate your trust in us for your vehicle needs! I will make sure this is past along to Chad a...nd Chaun's managers so they get the proper recognition as well! Welcome to the Jarrett Scott Ford Family!!

December 5, 2018

Bought a 72k truck and added all additional warranties offered. Some how the directional bulb fell out into the headlight lens. Truck has 3,500 miles.... They told me, "i can keep the truck there, but it'll be a week before they can fix it". Also paid for paint, blemish and interior warranty. There is a weird spot that was on bumber after detailing, they told me to just buy some clean and see if i could get it out. Not what you would exspect after spending nearly 90k only 2 months ago.

Mr. Perry, My apologies for the miscommunication on our part. It is my understanding that this issue has since been corrected to your 100% satisfact...ion. If that is not the case, please reach out to me directly at (813) 752-4171. Eric Hale Customer Satisfaction Manager Jarrett Scott Ford

December 1, 2018

Fast and friendly, Will Repko was my salesmen he helped me find my new truck with all the options I was looking for , this was the best experience I have... had buying a new vehicle Thanks Will

Thank you Mr. Cole for the 5 Star Review! We truly appreciate your business! We will also forward this to Will's manager to ensure he gets the ...proper recognition he deserves!

October 30, 2018

Buying a car is usually a painful process but no so at Jarrett Scott Ford. Our salesman Michael Shelburn was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and a... joy to work with. He met with us on his time off and has checked up on us after the purchase. We won’t hesitate to recommend Jarret Scott to others. Thanks for a great experience!

August 16, 2018

Michael was very knowledgable and he found the exact truck we were looking for. He was by our side during the whole buying experience which was excellent... and in explaining the process and than how to use all the functions of our new vehicle. I would recommend Michael Shelburn at Jarrett-Scott ford for all your vehicle needs.

July 19, 2018

I had a questionable warranty issue with my Explorer and Jeff put the customer first and did me right. I have all my cars serviced there, I have purchase... 3 cars from there and my next vehicle will come from there. THANKS JARRETT SCOTT!