• Great car and great service!

I bought a new vehicle in February and couldn't be happier. I received great service from start to finish from everyone that I came into contact with. Brian Grafton was an extremely knowledgeable salesman who walked me through the whole process. Fair price, honest people, and a great service department that even gives you the first oil change for free. Thanks for a great experience!

• Great deal

Needed to get the best price on my new truck and the sales rep Steve went found every rebate that could help me on my new truck. Best thing for me was no run around was the in and out in a very reasonable time to enjoy my new truck.

• Terrible service

If I could give the service department zero stars I would. This is the most unprofessional and rude service techs Ive ever dealt with. A friend of mine called to schedule an appointment and was told to bring my tuck up there now and it would be about 30 minutes. When we got there we were told an hour and half. Then the price changed from $25 for oil change and tire rotation (which is what my friend just paid a week ago) to $40. They tried to say that my friend only got an oil change. After calling my friend in front of them he said that he did get a tire rotation and that he watched them rotate the tires. While speaking with Mark a supervisor and explaining the situation he responded I have a bay open do you want your oil changed or not. This isnt the first time Ive had issues with the service department. Of course the sales department is going to go out of their way to be accommodating and nice until you buy the vehicle. Just take your vehicle to a different dealership for service. From now on I will only take my vehicles to Brandon Ford. Ive never had a problem with Brandon Ford and they treat their customers with respect.

Mr. Lyle, It was a pleasure meeting you today. I am sorry that when you arrived we had no record of your friend calling on your behalf for an appointment. We were very busy this morning and once we got your vehicle in the shop we worked as quickly as possible to get it completed. I don't have an answer for your friend getting an oil change and tire rotation for $25. It sounds like maybe he was the lucky recipient of a mistake on our part. Our standard "out the door" oil change with synthetic blend oil and Ford parts is $25. Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Jim Scott-Owner

• Buying experience

Michael and Andrew we both very professional and I was finished in an above average time frame . Even after the deal was finished the continued to reach out to me to make sure I was completely satisfied. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them was extremely impressed.

• Excellence

Shopping with Jarrett Scott Ford was an excellent decision. Mike Sessa helped me through the entire process, which went smoothly - something you don't experience at many car dealerships. I've been driving my new Mustang Convertible for nearly three months and I absolutely love it!

• Car Buyer

I purchased a truck in April of this year from Mike Shelburn and truly was out looking but things fell into place and I drove home with the truck that day. Fast forward a couple of months and my daughter came home from college Memorial Day weekend and her Ford Focus was rear ended. The insurance company ended up declaring it a total loss and that was a nightmare all on its own. Found a car she liked at one of Jarrett's other lots and Mike had it brought over for us to look at. Before I even got to the dealership Mike and Andrew had all the paperwork taken care of and we were out the door with a new car. Was a stressful time but those guys made the experience a pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jarrett Scott. They make it easy and are great to work with. If you are ever in the market give them a shot!!

• Best Service Ever

Kevin and Andrew were completely amazing! This has been the best car buying experience ever! I recommend them to everyone!!!

• Jarrett-Scott is Great

Great experience...Mike Sessa is awesome! First class all the way

Great experience...Mike Sessa is awesome! First class all the way

• MIke Sessa at Jarrett Scott Ford is great.

I would highly recommend Mike Sessa at Jarrett Scott Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

• mike sessa

mike sessa is the best person I have ever dealt with. I will recommend him to all my friends